Do you really hate gnomes?

Or is it just the popular joke to hate them.

For me, 90% is just the joke. The last 10% is some weird uncanny valley that comes from them basically being beardless dwarves.

2 Likes

Yes. I hate myself. Every day.

8 Likes

Gnomes are Alliance, that doesn’t help. They are tiny, so you see a tiny gnome rogue and you just want to stamp on it, like a bug or maybe that’s just me.

Handlebar mustache requires a boot to the head for sure.

1 Like

I hate male gnomes.

I loooove female gnomes.

2 Likes

In my opinion, they’re on the wrong side of the caricature. Instead of being quirky technologists they come across like misshaped Chucky dolls that work at Radio Shack.

6 Likes

I love the sound they make when they die.

2 Likes

Gnomes are friends.

6 Likes

I love all gnomes, and shamelessly accept cookies from a certain little cookie maker [gnome] around here.

5 Likes

I guess it depends on how you cook them.

3 Likes

I think theyre gross to look at and their voices annoying.

3 Likes

I can carry them on my back

To be honest, I hate gnomes in WoW. In D&D I do not mind them. They are annoying, they look like small children. I can’t stand their squeaky voices. I actually find them disgusting in WoW.
And yes, I do actually think they should become the main ingredient for all cooking recipes. Neutral to both sides, and when you kill them they think you for putting them out of their misery.

1 Like

That too, that is another reason I hate them so much! They are like evil little dolls.

1 Like

I was fine with them, then Mechagon happened.

Now I avoid them, I mean by punting them out of sight.

1 Like

They’re the original meme race. Female gnomes look alright, but male gnomes can look weird sometimes

You’ll find that people who like gnomes really like gnomes

I wouldn’t say I hate gnomes, but I do tend to… overlook them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes I do except Grumbles because they bribe my love with :cookie:

1 Like

(sneaks Applebear some cookies and leaves some extra cookies for Gnome friends. For the non-gnome friends well lets just say Spot is watching you)

:cookie:

4 Likes

I don’t hate them but I’d never play one. Even though you can barely see any character during a raid encounter it’s 10x worse for gnomes. I wanna see some of my own spell effects but gnomes literally get buried.