Do you play any other video games?

Hell yeah I do!

If I played only WoW, I would’ve gone insane quite a long time ago.

Neopets is still around? I heard they didn’t take the transition away from Flash so well.

FFXIV, SWTOR, SF6, CP2077, and Starfield somehow.

It’s quite hobbled without Flash and has apparently had a rocky history over the past 20 years, but yeah. I only went back to it recently because I got a hankering to play Neoquest, an incredibly simple RPG that I have a lot of probably misplaced nostalgia for. :sob:

I mean if I’m playing WoW casually, that’s all I have time for. So WoW is it for me :grin:

Oh and I did play Plunderstorm.

Destiny 2
Honkai Star Rail
Periodically get on TF2 to get called slurs.

Not currently. I played D4 from launch through the first two seasons. I barely even play WoW at the moment - just login to max trading post tenders at the start of the month. I’m waiting for the expansion prepatch.

I’m close. Any given MMO I’m rocking gets like 95% of my gaming time.

Yes. I was playing Last Epoch, Princess Peach Showtime! and Risk of Rain 2 before renewing my sub for SoD phase 3 and fated season.

I don’t have like a backup “main game” or anything. It just kinda rotates every couple months other than WoW tbh.

Right now, I am playing Valheim again, and have a multiplayer farm going on Stardew with a friend. Solo game for Sun Haven. Multiplayer Terraria a bit before those. Valheim has kinda superseded the others for the moment though.

I revisit Starbound a lot when I don’t really have anything else going on, but I always get tired of it fairly quick because of the absolutely drudgery that is the main “story”.

My current play list:
Power Washer
Fallout 4
Stardew Valley
Minecraft
Skyrim
Travellers Rest
Mewnbase
Planet Crafter

1 Like

Oblivion and Fallout 3. My laptop is too old for anything new.

The fallout TV series isn’t that great.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

is dizzy out yet? waiting since they got sin n elphelt

FFXIV, System Shock, Bannerlord, going to check out some of the new NMS stuff. I have a pretty huge library of games between Steam and Epic so I’ve always got other stuff on deck.

Hot take, Starbound was better pre 1.0. I like a lot of the stuff they added but the streamlining was a mistake.

Also love Valheim but I hate that magic is only available at endgame.

1 Like

in the last week i have played WoW, Warcraft 2, warcraft 3, Starfield, Helldivers2, Heros of the Storm. and warcraft rumble

out of all that ^ id say 50% was WoW, and 20% was Starfield remaining 30% between the rest.

Big ups.

1 Like

I really need to actually play Minecraft. It’s just about the only game in the genre I don’t own.

1 Like

Ive spent the last 2 hours resetting trying to get an island layout i want on animal crossing.
At this point, i miss playing wow lol

Thats fair. For me it ebb and flows based on the content release cycle.

And I won’t lie. The Fallout series did make me re-dl 4 and NV.

2 Likes

What?! Why?!