Do you like the Blood Elf Paladin set in 9.2.5?

I don’t, all that much. I find it clunky and a bit over the top. I’ve dressed my own (only) Belf Paladin in my own Blood Knight set, shown here. It helps to have the tabard and get hold of the shield (Blood Knight Defender) but I think its a bit more elegant. I generally use the Prestigious Bronze Courser horse as its colour is a perfect match.

Do you have any particular RPish type mogs that you use?

Imgur

4 Likes

I dont like sets. I like making my own. Its got some good “spare parts”

3 Likes

I think it’s fine. I don’t like how the chest piece has no 3D model tho.

Meh.

4 Likes

I liked the BE pally set. weapon not settled on yet. Don’t hate it, but its not loved a ton either.

The dark ranger one…nah. I was inspired by some wowhead transmog entries I found the bits for and like them more so still use them. red eyes were appreciated though…

so 2/3 ain’t bad for these 3 changes in 9.2.5.

I like it, although I don’t have it. I wish the polearm matched it!

I would swap the helmet for that other headpiece though…

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=29937/helm-of-infinite-visions

That one ^ Because I like to showcase blood elves gorgeous hair.

2 Likes

Nah I prefer my own. Armor doesn’t look elven in my opinion.

1 Like

not a fan of any of the blood elf heritage transmog

prefer this look for my pally

4 Likes

I’m a little annoyed that blood elves are getting literal personalized class armor when half the base races still don’t have heritage armor, but I suppose it is just a recolor.

It looks fine, I guess. I don’t have a BE pally and don’t plan on race-changing mine, so I’ll presumably never have it.

6 Likes

Pally tier 21 was my least favorite (along with mage) of those sets anyways…but that was mostly to do with the helms. I am using the the gloves, shoulders, boots, and belt (going to drop the belt soon because I don’t like the color of the breechcloth part). I’ve paired them with basic, thin leg and chest pieces because 1. I don’t really like the chest and leggings and 2. I like how ridiculous female BEs look with those and the big boots. I absolutely can’t stand the t21 helm design at all though.

I probably won’t stick with the blood-knight-ish mog for long (my void elf has always used a knock off though and sometimes other characters like this one)…this is what my BE pally usually looks like:

4 Likes

A high point to this was seeing so many like me in mechanar area doing our rep runs.

So many BE paladins getting that exalted rep done. It was funny to watch as you bounced the doors after reset.

1 Like

I would prefer they gave a Spellbreaker set like this handsome fellow is wearing

11 Likes

I wasn’t aware BE got more armor, where can I find this?

OOOH are those plain legs the Venthyr leggings? I like that look!

2 Likes

Indeed, they are. Here they are with my void elf. :purple_square:

3 Likes

I love the armor myself, the gems match our blue eye options and I like the shape of the pieces better than the regular heritage set

2 Likes

I want to like it, I just find it just doesn’t quite do it for me.

I generally prefer sleek boots to thick ones, and those answer the question, “what if footwear could suffer morbid obesity?”

The colors are way too cool - the red drifts too close to pink and the “black” is too faded and blue. It doesn’t fit with the majority of other “red” and “black” gear, and just sits in this awkward zone of isolation.

The blue gems are also awkward. Gold or the traditional Blood Elven green - something other than that soft lilting blue.

Try as I might, I just haven’t been able to put together a set I like incorporating it.

Honestly? I would have preferred it if they went with the more traditional Blood Knight shading. Deep crimson and an almost burnt olive for the black - at least that would have pieces to play off of.

2 Likes

Some of the reds don’t match 🫠

1 Like

Its a good mog, I like a dark looking paladin. Doubt anyone would get this old, old meme.

I didn’t like that set in Legion and don’t care for it now. Would have much preferred a black/red version of the ToS set. Just my personal preference.

Also, that pally mog looks good, op.

1 Like