Do you like the Blood Elf Paladin set in 9.2.5?

I do like it. It’s on one of my Pallys.

Thanks mate

Boots are a tad big but otherwise its a-nice

1 Like

The RPish type mog will be the one you’ll see me currently wearing :yum:

I enjoy the Blood Knight set, I’m kind of tempted to change my Zandalari Pally into a Blood Elf Pally — Especially since I thought there’d be more Zandalari references to their order of Paladins, and that their power of light was in fact the power of ‘Divinity’ invoked from the Loa. :sparkles: :grin: :star2:

… But it seems they removed that idea and “Oh yeahno it was just the teachings from a Loa and now we can use light.” which was dull as a dishwater & as exciting as a fart in a bathtub … :unamused:

Personally I don’t hate one race getting X extra feature, set or cosmetics - I always think it’s a great idea, hating on them seems to rather take away from the game than give.

Although on that note - I would love if Blizzard gave additional recolours of all the races heritage armor sets.

– I’d also love if the Highborne within the Night Elf ranks reached out to those that were Highborne in hiding, recently rejoined the Alliance (In Cataclysm) or wanted to restore a semblance of their ancient legacy — then also give a ‘Highborne’ heritage vibe set to the Night Elves. :grin:

That’d be amazing if they gave that set to Blood Elf Warriors.

Honestly I think we can all agree that warriors of all races need some more love. :heart:
Their class would be an easy concept to throw in a unique set for each race too.

I was hoping for this:

That giant shield with the polearm.

8 Likes

Really wish they had clarified that you need to do the quests as a paladin to unlock it and the spear. Just did it as my Rogue and was very dissapointed that I couldn’t unlock the set for the Paladin I made.

I didn’t really care for it at first but once I got it it kind of grew on me. It’s want I’m mogging at the moment on my paladin.

I like it, though I use a different helm because I prefer helms that don’t hide my character’s hair or obstruct their face too much.

I just wish there was a bigger & higher res version of the Blood Knight shield, and that a particular sword that I think matches the set perfectly wasn’t an Alliance only mog >_<

2 Likes

It looks like someone set their pyjamas on fire, but some people like that sort of stuff.

I did the quest for it but I’ll probably never use it. It’s too big and bulky for a female Belf to my eyes.

1 Like

I do but I wish we could resize the shoulders and especially the boots to be smaller. Boots are way too huge IMO, and in general I don’t like big shoulders.

1 Like

I used the same helm. It just looks best. :hugs:

1 Like

I mean, it’s not exactly new, it’s been in the files since the set was introduced back in Legion, it’s just only now being implemented (ya ask me it should have been the horde color of that pvp set to counter the high elven Alliance version but what do I know)

Fun fact, I believe there’s also a “Scryer” themed color in the files as well.

Edit: as to how I feel about it, it serves well give its thalassian based design.

I do not like the new set. It has gross blue gems, they look awful.

1 Like

I think the new set looks good on male belves but those boots on a female is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s like sticking toothpicks into a dinner roll.