Do you Like the AP Grind?

Is the endless grind fun to you?

Do you think blizzard would make us grind till our eyes bleed again on the next expansion?

3 Likes

No

Yes  

28 Likes

As much as I like having stage 2 diabetes.

5 Likes

There is no ap grind for me. I get what I get I don’t care what level it’s at and for what I do in game it doesn’t matter.

9 Likes

No its one of the many reasons I bailed. Rep grinds and AP grinds etc are not good content thats engaging.

9 Likes

No i don t like it and it is lazy and boring, time to get back to what worked before i.e good content and not achievements grinds, transmog grinds, rep grinds. It is basically world of grind when it used to be world of fun gameplay.

4 Likes

Good thing we can play the good Content from 10 years ago kek

3 Likes

I love it! I dream about it! I draw pictures of it. I even started a short story about it.

1 Like

I stopped AP grinding about 3 weeks in.

That should give you the answer

3 Likes

My Hearts are at 40 and 37 with approximately zero grinding.

3 Likes

What grind??

I am flying through the ap levels and i don’t even care about it.:rofl:

3 Likes

If you do the weekly expeditions to cap and emissary caches, congrats. You’re grinding. Unless you actually like that content and would do it anwyas, even if it didn’t reward AP. Then I guess grats on having low standards for what makes something “fun”?

To OP: No. I hate the idea of a permanent source for power left on the table to always make sure I’m never at my strongest, even if that “strongest” is temporary until the next big content patch.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the IE reward twice, so no.

Doing quests out in the world is not grinding.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it caps at 50 until 8.2 sooo is it really endless?

Also, I dont mind AP because I dont actively grind it. I have passively made it to neck 45 though

2 Likes

Repeating the same quest I’ve done -period- is grinding to me. I’d say repeating raids is grinding as well, but the reason I run raids isn’t to get a reward that increases my power potential. It’s to compete on epeen meters.

Are you the standard for what people should consider fun?

4 Likes

So then the whole game is grinding and always has been.

4 Likes

I would disagree…grinding would be doing the same repeatedly to achieve a certain goal…

I dont do emissaries for AP so I’m not grinding AP

Same for islands…I’m grinding mogs, pets, mounts and the chance at 5k gold…the AP is just part if it

1 Like

Read my comment about “unless you just enjoy low-brow ez content, then grats”

Pretty much this. For about a month at the start of BfA I pushed hard on AP, clearing both maps of any Azerite available every day. Then the burnout hit, and since then, I haven’t even done an Island. My Islands bar has been sitting at 50% for at least 3 months. I’m not going to do things I don’t like doing, this is a game, not my job.