Do you "identify" with any of the Community Council members?

It doesn’t matter who are the members of the council or what they think. Blizzard will ignore them. The problem wasn’t that blizzard couldn’t get our feed back. It was always there, everywhere, the problem is that they didn’t care about it. And once again they will ignore it. Nothing changed.

10 Likes

Absolutely thrilled about bluster and i have no shame in fangirling because i think they’re incredible and a treasure and i really appreciate everything they do for pvp

It’s the best outcome i was hoping for

1 Like

Both are from Europe though. I am sure they think differently over there.

1 Like

Hah. I’m sure they roleplay with their pinky’s out while sipping tea in the tavern.

2 Likes

Imo pet battlers would enjoy Pokemon much much more since the whole game, the series overall is literally focused about turn based and leveling your companions

Vanilla WoW wasn’t about capturing pets in the first place, the Warcraft series never was, it was just a bonus feature they added

2 Likes

I guess if I ignore it all, I have nothing in common with all of them.

Beware the living.

1 Like

I play both and actually enjoy collecting battle pets in WOW more than collecting them in Pokemon. In WOW, the pets are more diverse. But thanks for telling me how I should think.

Plus Battle Pets are the only evergreen content in the game. Especially since they decided to dump Archaeology.

13 Likes

I’m trying to say WoWs profits isn’t about who’s the world first pet battler

The Pokemon series have much better features than WoW would ever have

Not necessarily, there’s also mount collecting and transmog farming.

1 Like

It isn’t about raiders or mythic+ runners or PVPers either. Blizzard has stated that each of these only have about 10% of the overall audience at any given time. What is the other 70% doing at these times?

9 Likes

Mounts and transmogs are rewards, not content. I do like going through old raids but the level squish has removed that so far. One day, I would like to go through the legion and BFA raids. I’ve never been inside most of them. Only did Emerald Nightmare before the level squish.

My character is still weaker today than it was at level 120 during BFA.

Me. As I said in my intro, while I have old school raid and group experience, I have not done a dungeon or raid at current content level in expansions. I wait until I can solo it for rep, mogs, pets, etc.

I have been pretty much solo, not even group finder, for several expansions. I have a lot of reasons for that, but it works best for my current play style and interests.

Funny, but being a solo casual these days is something people tried to insult me for as MVP. No, I don’t have to play the game at highest raid level to enjoy it and be able to explain how to put in a ticket, how a policy works, or how to use some game controls. heh.

18 Likes

It’s not just about raw features though

Pokemon doesn’t have the mmo social part. You can collect pokemon but you can’t sit on a rare mount you farmed and show off your competitive line up or answer whispers from passerbys asking for tips on celestial tournament

Sure wow isnt about pet battling, but it offers something that pet collecting games can’t

Its the same with pvp
Sure mobas are better for balance
But mobas you also can’t sit outside a main city trashtalking someone who flag of ownershipped you when it was a 2v8 because mobas are boring lobby games where pvp interactions with people are nonexistent

I get what you’re trying to say, but i disagree with telling people to play games that would better suit their preferred content because what wow offers by tying in diverse playstyles with its mmo is unique

5 Likes

Glad to see the PVP person’s main priority is the ability to queue into other premades via group finder. The whole gear gap issue isn’t really an issue at all, I guess.

2 Likes

Nope, they are boring and too serious on the forums

1 Like

I can assure you I wasn’t carried to it. It was a team effort all around, but as it is a newer guild, and I didn’t previously have the motivation to achieve KSM via pugging, it was a massive help to me that I had a guild group to run with to make it more enjoyable.

I don’t recall that ever being suggested by any of the PvP representatives.

Especially not from me. Can I get a source on that?

1 Like

I don’t know. This thread seems to be all about PvP gearing, iLvl discrepancy, conduit farming for PvPer’s

They don’t need to identify with me tbh. I just want this council to succeed and Blizzard to engage with folks like we’ve been thirsting for on the alpha/beta discussions.

1 Like

Did you even read the Council forum before commenting? I think this thread starts to address PvP gearing discrepancies.

snip

The first issue I wanted to address is the massive ilvl gap. At its largest, the gap is 46 ilvls, the gap between the first rank of honor gear and maxed conquest gear. This is really a ridiculous amount of power difference, and the difference between fully maxed honor gear at 233 and maxed conquest is not much better.

2 Likes