Do YOU Have Pathfinder?

Yep. Got all when the patches were current. During WoD, I helped a friend after the fact with the Medallion of the Legion tokens and carting him around with my 2-seaters. :rocket:

1 Like

Got my Broken isles PF during the expansion’s life span and backtracked during Legion to complete Draenor’s Pathfinder. I got zandalar PF pt.1 during the third week i believe.

Got WoD and legion when they were current.
Have part 1 in bfa and I’ve just started logging in again Tuesday.

Focus 1 toon to get it and voila the rest are set and easy leveling for future toons.
Which is my goal to finish the rep grinds.
All at revered so here we go.

1 Like

Yes to all. You don’t really even have to try to get them. They just happen, but I would still rather buy flying at max level like we used to.

1 Like

No, and I never will.

1 Like

i think pretty much everyone is at the same point…
got all pathfinders except the yet to be released one

1 Like

I have all Pathfinders.
While I agree that the requisites have gotten a little easier with each xpac, the part that just chomps my @ss is that once we get part 1 we’re waiting an unspecified amount of time before part 2.
Then once we finally get part 2 we get to enjoy it in current content before they release a new area that has zero flying.
It’s like here’s your reward for sloggin through all the requirements and the waiting time only to not be able to use it except in the areas where you wanted to use it previously but have already played through a thousand times.

Simple solution, release part 1, wait 3 months, release part 2. Have part 2 cover all known zones of the current xpac, and future zones as well.
Sorry but can’t really have this thread without a few replies on pathfinder itself.

3 Likes

Yes I got it months ago, and I did the Legion and Draenor pathfinders as well. I don’t think we should have to do it to unlock flying but since we do I’ll be doing it.

What is pathfinder? (Dont answer that)

Yup, all of them. Acutally seemed kind of fun and I like that it unlocks flying for all my alts (I have a lot of them) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WoD, Legion and BfA and havent played in 2 weeks?

I have them all. It’s not horrible, except for the time-gating part. It’s a ridiculous money grab via time grab. Since this is a sub-based game, things like that string out how long it takes to complete objectives, and thus increases their revenue. It’s pretty gross.

I have all the Pathfinders, plus part one for BfA.

I don’t spend a lot of time working on any one thing in WoW. I play maybe an hour or so a night. I can’t really do much more than that. Whenever part two comes out, I’ll work on it a bit at a time until I get it.

1 Like

I came late to legion so I’m fairly new which gives me tons to do and discover.
I do have legion pathfinder. I finished the first part of BFA’s pathfinder. I do not have Draenor pathfinder yet but do have a good chuck of progress on it.

I plan to go back to Draenor and finish the pathfinder. It’s just not my immediate priority atm with other things I’m focusing in game rn.

1 Like

I have Draenor and Legion’s. I will eventually get BFA’s when I get around to it.

Got it. It’s not hard to get just by playing. No real complaints on that other than having to grind out time gated rep for so long after hitting max level.

Now it’s done… and we sit and wait. Stop doing WQs cause they’re done to death. Stop doing anything but queue content. Is that what they were shooting for?

2 Likes

Pathfinder is more exercise in patience than anything else. Not hard to get, just gotta work at it.

I have pathfinder for Wod, Legion, and Part 1 of bfa.

Actually, I think the opposite is true. It should be easier to do when you outlevel the content. However, while I earned WoD Pathfinder on another account near the end of Legion, that account was a WoD level account. I’ve never gone back and done a Pathfinder when I outleveled the content, so I can’t swear it’s easier.

1 Like

I don’t. I’m all quested out.

I don’t care much about these new creatures we’re supposed to befriend either. I’m the Grandmaster, they should be trying to get rep with me for all this help they need. I’ve always hated the Trolls, we should have taken their pyramid and fleet by force. Even if I bothered to quest out all of the zones, I got better things to do in my life than grind a rep that other than to fly has no function or longevity.

It’s getting to the point where I don’t even log in much anymore anyway, so flying will not be as missed.