Do YOU Have Pathfinder?

I just socialize on the forums and in WoW when I’m not doing instanced content. :joy:

Honestly though I’ve been finding myself doing world quests / reputation / old raids again real early in the morning (like 3am) and I’m not sure why. I may not see eye to eye with a lot of opinions on the casual content, transmog systems, and all that solo play stuff but I’m glad you guys are around because without you I’d be bored.

1 Like

Think i got it maybe in little less then a month into BFA.

Just Legion’s.
I don’t like the system or how the rep is handled.

2 Likes

Yarp. I always do it ASAP just so I don’t have to worry about it later. I try to knock as much out as possible when I’m in that new expansion zerg mode because when that fades I may not be able to talk myself into it again for a while. :smiley:

2 Likes

Completed 9/17/18. Yes, have them all.

umm…I believe it is already stated flying is not getting patched in until 8.2

Nope. Still need rep

I haven’t bought BFA. If they cancelled part 2, and stripped part 1 down to things you could complete while leveling, I might think about buying BFA.

1 Like

And BfA pathfinder p2 will probably be a dozen questlines each one on a rolling week timegate (total of 12 weeks to complete) - just in time for the next never-fly zone to be released.

3 Likes

I have all of them, yes.

I don’t really remember WoD much except for farming those tokens for 1k Rep.

Legion I came in about a month or so before 7.3.5 So i was really behind, but It was not terrible. It only sucked for me cause I just started working on Argus right as I unlocked flying lol. ><

BFA Part 1 is all done.

Yes, all of them.
Yes, Draenor was was a bowl of soup with a fly floating in it.

Thats why I said:

As in part of my problems with it is that we wait so long for it. It should be up and working now, not in another 3-4 months.

2 Likes

Yep, I have all of the pathfinder achievements in game to date and unlocked them all in time time during the expansion in which the achievement was current.

BfA Pathfinder Part 1 achieved on 07Oct2018.

I don’t consider them hard to do, nor time consuming since they’re mostly unlocked doing what I’d be doing in game anyway.

I do, however, dislike and resent the artificial gating between Part 1 and Part 2 when flying is actually made available.

2 Likes

WoD : Yes. Earnd while playing on both Horde & Alliance

Legion : Yes. Earnd while playing on Alliance. Probably finished on the Horde side but did not pay as close attention to getting done as with WoD

BfA : Not yet. My daughters and the kid of one of my friend have gotten into MMOs but they like Star Wars better so I’m not on WoW as much as previously. But I have no concerns about Pathfinder and expect to earn it by doing my regular playing around with as minimal grinding as the previous expansions.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve had pathfinder as of last month I believe.

1 Like

Both of them and first step of BfA. The only reason I even went through that mess was because I leveled a lot of characters so it’s very useful. If I didn’t level then I would never have gone through it.

1 Like

I have all of them, and completed BfA part one on 9/3/18

1 Like

No. I stopped caring about it when I decided to stop playing the game. Maybe blizz can get their crap sorted next expansion but this one is a total loss already as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Yes, I have them all from naturally playing the game.

I should say, naturally, with the exception of the treasure hunting part for the Draenor version.

I’ll add that I very much prefer Pathfinder over paying gold to fly.

1 Like

Have them all, got them by just playing the game. They’re really not as bad and evil as some try to make it out to be.

2 Likes