Do you have a "thing" on the forums?

I’m vigorously defending mechagnomes these days… During legion I was maining a Druid and was determined to get the class mount/form fixed. That whole thing still chaps my hide!!

1 Like

More glyphs for everyone, especially druids since transmog and forms dont blend well at all.

Legion options were amazing and should have continued growing.

1 Like

I don’t know if I have a thing.

Do I have a thing?

What even is a thing?

1 Like

I think I do I’m either:

• Sarcastic
  • Defending humanity and the alliance shtick.
  • Helpful
  • Asking questions because I’m new to something or don’t understand something.

Oh you’ve got a thing for sure. A thing for mortis’s posts! 160 likes

3 Likes

I am the GLORIOUS Male Human Paladin, who posts snarky, silly, sometimes overly thought-out posts.

https://i.imgur.com/0BLAkWQ.jpg

And gifs.
Lots of gifs.
Especially if I can fit a cat gif in there.

I will also spend all my free-time at work writing a 10 page essay on why someone is wrong about WoW Lore, only to realize how futile it is and delete it before punching out for the day.

5 Likes

I mean, who doesn’t though?

Are you me? :thinking:

Oh, wait, they took away my gif powers, you can’t be me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

You’re not wrong, but yeah I think we all have a thing. Like probably what OP means is a forum persona that is somewhat informed by your WoW character choices.

3 Likes

I like posting in game design discussion topics, because I like the mental gymnastics of analyzing and proposing solutions.

Yes. No. Not really. I suppose.

I should be as I play on a RP server, but it limits the conversations.

Trust levels. More like Blizz not able to trust someone who pays a subscription to a private forum.

I try to be grammatically correct. Does this count?

I have a 'thing"…for Lovefool. He’s so dreamy! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I dunno why I do it but lately I just keep using Jontron clips as reactions.

They’re just so useful.

I feel like other people can point out stuff they notice about me better than I could.

Only uber nerds have this quality XD

I mainly read, and only post if an opinion was asked for, or if I have accurate information that may be of help to a topic.

If it isn’t specifically an opinion post, which I will say it is how I feel or my opinion, I tend to not post unless I know what I’m saying is accurate, and either provide links for it, or can provide the links to things if people need verification

I always make lusty comments about gnomes, vulpera, goblins, pandas, and dwarves

I used to only specifically post in Battleground Forum section for years and only venture over here once in a while, Ever since the Forums updated i’ve kinda just shifted over here and read/post daily

Dunno, I probably come off as somewhat cranky here. It’s probably because I find the GD as a negative for the sake of being negative kinda place. Main reason why I don’t browse or post here nearly as often as I used to.

Ingame I stick to hanging out with friends, I don’t say a lot and I think I’m friendly.

1 Like
1 Like

You know the thing! We all say.