Do you have a "thing" on the forums?

Do you semi-RP your character? Are you perpetually sarcastic? Is there a topic on the forums you’re always involved in? A trademark posting style?

1 Like

People begging for old elite mogs tends to rile me up, but other than that, I’m not sure if I have a “thing” on the forums. I guess I’m kind of sarcastic.

7 Likes

I used to be the “shut up PvE guy” when responding to the “shut up PvP guy” guys, but lately, I’m just cranky.

6 Likes

I find it a bit difficult to rp on a forum but I’m reefing with the same ship I’ve had for the past few years. I don’t take things as seriously as certain forum wojaks do, though.

i don’t think about stuff i say, obviously.

1 Like

Yes.

Not really but I admit I do always try to play devil’s advocate on just about every topic to make players realize it was always worse back then. I dont think it works though…

I offer :coffee: and believe in elven supremacy. :grin:

4 Likes

Occasional dwarf roleplay and fawning over female pandaren.

Not really. I dunno why people think they need some kind of shtick to post here. Can be pretty annoying, tbh.

Indeed.

But it’s mostly just crap posting…

5 Likes

At the end of the day it still holds true. Arena requires (or at least used to idk) so much more awareness and RBGs were the same. 2 seconds of being focused without a cd and you were deleted off the face of the earth.

it mustve gotten lost im still waiting on it to arrive

OH YES INDEED. :point_left:

MY POSTS ARE ALWAYS IN ALL CAPS TO EVOKE MY DEATH KNIGHT VOICE.

BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2012

6 Likes

I dont rp my character on the forums. I respond to a few threads here and there. I think the one thread i participate the most in…would be the music thread thats in The Lounge!

1 Like

I used to always post in an AV thread to dispel certain myths. I also talk between my own alts on the forums if they feel like it.

We call it the council of rag.

1 Like

I post on different alts, sometimes I RP their personalities, sometimes not. I usually reply to the threads I think are fun or interesting. I usually avoid the more chaotic threads lately.

Nah, I’m just me. Sometimes I get pissed, annoyed or angry and comment more harshly (I even got muted once for that), but usually I’m nice.

This character is female, she doesn’t have a thing.

4 Likes

No, I’m just that much of a light worshipper. :wink:

3 Likes