Do you ever look at a Vulpera and just think to yourself

What’s worse is the most creepiest of players gravitate to it. Not all of them is “the creepies” but allot of them are.

1 Like

You guys also have a very dark culture…even on the light side of it.

1 Like

No I don’t. Because that is being jealous of stuff we weren’t going to get anyway.

1 Like

No. Just no.

No.

I like interacting with Tuskar, think they are quite amusing but I have zero interest in playing a round wise animaloid race. We already have Pandas to fill than niche.

Oh god, no!

Ogres is for killin’! That’s why they so big! Easy targets!

Where in the world do you get ‘hairy gnomes’ from?

Gnome are humanoids; Vulpera are animaloids.

Gnomes are stocky; Vulpera are wiry.

Gnomes are mechanically inclined; Vulpera are also resourceful but more primitive.

Yes, the Alliance could have gotten an original race too.

I look at them with maximum distaste.

They don’t belong in WoW, but they expand the market of players because various demographics enjoy playing as a little fox thing. Ah well, it is what it is.

I have never in a million years thought or would have thought that.

They’re not hairy gnomes, they’re hairy goblins.

(They really are reskinned goblins…The base models and animations are identical.)

Nope. I love 'em.

I love Vulpera but they REALLY should of been the Pandaren allied race (neutral) and Gilblins should of been the Goblin allied race.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say our lighter side is considerably dark; it falls on a pretty wide spectrum for furries. There’s really wholesome, bright content about cute anthro animals, and on the other end you have the more dark stuff. It’s really as diverse as the people in it. :slight_smile:

I do like how they can make camp anywhere it makes farming rares or raids soo much faster.

Back in BC, we could have gotten Ogres instead we got Blood Elves :frowning:

(Though I won’t complain about the Male Blood Elves :wink: )

I’d rather not see a bunch of ogres in skimpy mogs

2 Likes

I do, but must mostly when I look at Mechagnomes.

Blizzard is so great at giving their customers what they’ve never asked for instead of what they want. lol

I think Vulpera are adorable. They’re the first race that has ever made me consider rerolling Horde.

Besides Sethrak, Vulpera are just way better then fat walruses and a race that still lives in it’s own crap and urine.

I think Vulpera were a great addition, maybe not for everyone and that’s okay!

I definitely second the posters who have mentioned we should have gotten Vulpera and Sethrak not one or the other :confused: maybe Sethrak will come some day?

1 Like

I am sorry, but I cannot honor people the odd fetish. I am curious though, why do you guys like to be so public about such a fetish.

2 Likes

You’re right, we could’ve gotten an awful race. Instead we have vulpera! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

While I’m of the notion ‘the more, the merrier’… I do agree that there were other races that could’ve been put up first. Blizzard seems to have been dancing with a playable Ogre race for a long time now. And with each new Horde addition, I can’t help feeling the Ogres are getting shafted.