Do you ever look at a Vulpera and just think to yourself

We could’ve gotten Sethrak. We could have gotten Tuskar. We could’ve gotten Ogres. Instead we got Hairy gnomes. Its the disappointment, knowing what could have been.

48 Likes

Yup, Sethrak would have been better if I had to choose. Been wanting Tuskar since Wrath, and the closest we can get is Deathbringer’s Will and i think a potion.

5 Likes

We could have gotten Ethereals.

15 Likes

Nope, we should of gotten Vulpera and Sethrak as a pair tho.

Would of been a much better as actual new races added instead of being under “Allied Races”

22 Likes

We could have gotten Ethereals.

None of these choices make sense as the goblin AR. The best alternative to Vulpera would be gilgoblins.

Nope, we should of gotten Vulpera and Sethrak as a pair tho.

Would of been a much better as actual new races added instead of being under “Allied Races”

Sethrak doesn’t make sense as the gnome AR. Vulpera is the odd one out so thats the one if anything was a mistake.

2 Likes

Nope. Sethrak are ugly and I love Transmog too much to play a race that only shows chests and helms…

1 Like

I don’t like vulpera much but honestly I’d prefer them over those ugly tuskar and ogres. As for sethrak, I think they’d be pretty cool and could have been added along with vulpera since they’re closely tied.

5 Likes

Fixed it for ya

3 Likes

No. I do not.

16 Likes

I don’t, because I love Vulpera and was glad when they were added. I think they’re both adorable and vicious. Which is a cool concept. Not everything has to look ugly or monstrous to be dangerous. I can give MANY examples in nature where a cute animal turns out to be very deadly. The grasshopper mouse & Shrike come to mind.

I’ll also advocate for Sethrak and Ogres to be added (even if I have no interest in playing Ogres, I support those that want them.) They don’t need to be mutually exclusive. At least both have established lore on Azeroth/Outlands.

7 Likes

I second this. Deal with it.

4 Likes

all the time. vulpera are the worst allied race/race introduced so far. mechagnomes, in my opinion lol, are far superior.

4 Likes

I think that about blood elves all the time, so much potential. and instead the horde just got humans with pointy ears.

2 Likes

Oh, hell no!
And I say that as someone that usually mains gnomes when I play Alliance.

1 Like

vulpera are trash. sorry not sorry :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Every. Damn. Day.

I hate their aesthetic, I hate their zone, and I hate half of the people that play them. Grommash didn’t die so that the Horde could turn into a bunch of fuzzballs spamming ‘UwU’.

Keeping in mind all of what I just said, at least they aren’t diaper gnomes. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

diaper gnomes > vulpera. all day any day

1 Like

This is under the assumption there needed to be a gnome allied race. We could have gotten the Sethrak as a Worgen Allied Race or the Ankoan/Jinyu as a Night Elf Allied Race. Could have gotten the Mok’Nathal using the Kul Tiran rigging. A lot of possibilities.

2 Likes

I say we send both races to Theramore and drop another mana bomb.

1 Like

Send Baine instead.

2 Likes