Do you eat breakfast?

What is your favorite breakfast meal?

I love a good spread of scrambled eggs, bacon(or sausage) biscuits and gravy.

McGriddles from McDonald’s are also very special to me. Sausage egg and cheese.

5 Likes

Generally I don’t eat breakfast but when I do I’m a fan of peppered bacon and a nice toasted bagel

2 Likes

Cream cheese on that bagel?

1 Like

Two hard-boiled eggs, overnight oatmeal with peanut butter and banana, and a cup of coffee is my staple breakfast.

2 Likes

I call it the Breakfast Pile. Start with a piece of buttered toast. Then pile on some hashbrown, then bacon, then scrambled egg, then baked beans. Then consume the pile!

I also just love me a bowl of cereal.

2 Likes

Making time for breakfast would mean less sleep, so no.

Love me some breakfast food at literally any other time of day, though.

3 Likes

If I’m feeling a tad lazy I’ll eat cereal. [I don’t generally eat breakfast.]

If I’m in a better mood. Eggs! I like making all kinds of eggs, egg buritos, scrambled eggs, eggs and biscuits-- The list goes on.

I adore the pancake sausage & cheese one’s from McDonalds. [I don’t know what they’re called?] Sausage Biscuits, and the Egg Burritos.

Andddd if I’m feeling extra good I’ll make custom pancakes. [Particularly strawberry or blueberry!]

2 Likes

Just butter or honey generally. My spouse prefers cream cheese and lox

2 Likes

Honey on a bagel sounds good. Never tried that.

What is your favorite cereal? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Protein pancakes with microwavable sausages doused with sugar free maple syrup is my go to work day breakfast.

Eggs, hash, bacon for the days off :smiley:

1 Like

Fruity Pebbles & Marshmellow Mateys primarily!

I know they’re usually seen as childish. But I like their texture & flavor a lot. :frowning:

2 Likes

I love a good Sunnyside up egg with Spam strips and seasoned black beans on a heated tortilla. It’s sooo good. The runniness of the egg really makes the meal.

3 Likes

Maple syrup pairs so well with sausage or bacon!

3 Likes

I don’t. I sip coffee outside of McDonalds watching others eat McGriddles. JUST McGriddles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I loooove runny eggs on biscuits. It makes the biscuit a lot more flavorable. This sounds good but do you have any spam replacements? I can’t personally stand the texture, smell, or taste of it. [I grew up on Spam too much I think.]

1 Like

Dudes I LOVE breakfast

4 Likes

Some polish sausage like a kielbasa really works as a salty substitute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe a couple of good scrambs with toast and coffee. Breakfast is super important.

Usually with a side of coffee, topped with coffee.

Then finished with some Coffee.

2 Likes

Thaaank youuu! I appreciate this so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Usually do bacon or eggs.

But sometimes just fruit and a bowl of cereal.

2 Likes