Do you eat breakfast?

I can’t get enough of a good coffee!

2 Likes

breakfast just makes you hungrier during the day

skipping breakfast was the best appetite contorl i ever did

Was off line all day yesterday. Went fishing. Having pan fried trout this morning.

2 Likes

Lavish breakfast for me is croque madames. Military got me used to biscuits n gravy

2 Likes

The combo is so good it would make a vegetarian drool :crazy_face:

1 Like

Breakfast tacos are bis

1 Like

I’ve had Breakfast burritos but not tacos!

3 Likes

I generally don’t but when I do it’s more than likely biscuits with sausage gravy

2 Likes

I mentioned coffee but breakfast burritos are my staple.

I spent majority of my life on the coast…ask any Surfer or Sea Rat how important breakfast burritos are. LOL
Like, it doesn’t even need to be mentioned. We go surf. we go get burritos after.

Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Avocado (Sometimes taters, usually hash browns if so…sometimes not)

2 Likes

Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich with a side of cheese and bacon grits.

1 Like

Oh yeah,those breakfast burritos can hit really good after a good day of surfing.

2 Likes

Scrambled eggs and bacon, I like to leave my scrambled eggs a little wet so they’re not too dry going down.

1 Like

i just had a bacon egg and cheese x2 and hashbrowns. i never eat breakfast tho. mostly bc i go to bed at like 11am.

1 Like

My favorite is something simple like a banana and some peanut butter… or toast with home made jam.

1 Like

we have a killer produce stand here that does some amazing homemade jams. I live for it.

1 Like

Generally don’t eat breakfast unless it’s a day off.
Homemade biscuits and gravy, bacon, and scrambled eggs are generally a Sunday/Wednesday routine.

I usually just fill a really big cup with ice and then pour hot coffee in it and sip it throughout the morning :dizzy: :rabbit:

Matcha if i feel like tea :tea:

most of the time though, i get some cheerios, poor the milk, then poor the cereal, go take a shower, come back when they’re really soggy and eat them.

just coffee and cigarettes

1 Like

Usually a english muffin with a egg and ham slice with a side of mixed fruit or a breakfast burrito and mixed fruit.

1 Like