Do you consider yourself Horde, Alliance or both?

Do you consider yourself Horde, Alliance, both or other?

What do you use to determine if others are Horde, Alliance, both or other?

Edit:
I consider myself as both. Most of my time is spent on Alliance but I always keep my Horde main in lockstep with my Alliance one and most of my actual progression in endgame is with my Horde guild. I also RP a fair bit on both sides.

I consider someone Alliance or Horde based off the character I see unless they either tell me otherwise or I see they’ve interest in the opposite side in some way. Like an alt they play or something.

3 Likes

Horde.

I just can’t Alliance.

8 Likes

If they’re on Alliance, they’re alliance. If they’re on Horde, they’re horde.

I know amazing right

4 Likes

I am alliance gnome, I have a few filthy, stinking horde characters but I don’t play them for long.

6 Likes

Alliance.

I don’t play the county fair faction.
:pig: :cow: :fox_face:

4 Likes

Both. My favorite player race are the Pandaren.

4 Likes

Alliance blue true and through.
Been playing since the crack of dawn (burning crusade) and ive only ever been alliance.

2 Likes

Alliance at this point, I guess. though I do go play on my horde server from time to time still.

1 Like

Horde with Alliance alts because I have to have them as Alliance alts due to the races if every character I made could be Horde I’d be Horde 100% of the time instead of just 99% of the time.

4 Likes

I suspect this is more a standard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mostly Alliance, but since I pay for both sides, I don’t feel like I’m getting my money’s worth unless I play both sides.

5 Likes

Technically, I am both. But I vastly prefer and would say I consider myself Horde. As far as other people go, I do not care. What they’re into / what they like isn’t my concern. I don’t have a means by which I consider someone else primarily one faction or the other.

3 Likes

Horde only.

2 Likes

For the Alliance!

All 13 of my classes Alliance!

Tushui Pandaren monk
Wildhammer pally
Dwarf warrior
Wildhammer shaman
Gnome warlock
Mechagnome hunter
Human death knight
Man’ari mage
Void elf shadow priest
Obsidian Warden dracthyr evoker
Kul Tiran druid
Night elf demon hunter
Dark iron rogue

1 Like

I consider myself neither

2 Likes

Neither. I’m not a huge fan of either faction. I’ve RP’d on both sides but my characters almost always end up being weird elves with their own agendas.

4 Likes

Druid faction, we take out everyone else!

1 Like

Azerothean

2 Likes

Night Elf.

Can’t see much of them in the Alliance. It’s too human-centric. And the narrative haven’t done the Kaldorei any justice so… it just adds to it.

2 Likes

Fair point I’ll add ‘other’ to the post.