Do you actually play allied races?

I do play some ARs but since I don’t play as much as I used to, because of work, I can’t really say I play any of the AR characters I have on a regular basis.

I don’t really have much of a reason other the aforementioned time constraints not to play the ones I have; at least none specifically related to the ARs themselves. I also have certain responsibilities tied some of my characters which at times additionally takes away from time I might otherwise put in the ARs; not including the time put into actually unlocking them in the first damn place.

Ive got a maghar rogue over 380, HM hunter over 380, and a nightborne warrior 370 something. I will level a zandalari (thinking shadow priest) and probably get him a decent ilvl too. All have heritage armor

I’d say “well played”, but it really wasn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Leveled hm Tauren. 110 … Lost interest. Leveled velf monk lost interest and for stupid reasons race changed to panda. So no.

Opned them pretty quickly… made sone low lvls but havnt had any intrest in them… tgey are not overly interesting. The cows are uglier than the origionals.

Trolls though … def!

1 Like

there you go. spiced that up for you a little bit, my man.
also, i just got the results, bro. they’re not good. says in a battle of wits, you’re unarmed. sucks but thems the breaks. chin up. wanna get out of my life now? thanks.

Yes, I’ve made a couple of each allied race. I’m in the process of leveling some right now

yeah i’ll probably main a zandalari honestly

No, as the development has decided they would rather limit us with self-imposed lore restrictions than the alternative.

My Death Knight, that has been in the game for a decade and killed every existential threat the game has ever had can not possibly teach tauren with antlers instead of horns to become DKs.

I LOVE allied races too, but I just don’t get to play one outside of alts. My shaman and Druid are both allied races though, and if I ever were to do a leveling challenge it would be as an allied race likely for sure.

Legion’s class-specific content motivated me to level classes I had barely touched in the past. By the time allied races were available, I hadn’t completed 3 classes. So I’ve been using allied races to level those classes and plan to use the rest to level specs I hadn’t tried before.

Currently I have a 110 Nightborne Rogue whose class content I’m trying to finish, a low level Dark Iron Warlock that I’m enjoying, and a low level Priest that I keep rerolling because I can’t decide what race or spec I want to use for it and don’t really find any of the priest specs fun.

Basic Races = Main ------ Allied races = Alters

1 Like

I have them all unlocked (except the two that are still on ptr) and have created one of each. I have been leveling them to get the heritage armor. I, also, race changed my orc hunter to Mag’har and will probably be playing her a lot when ever I get done getting all of the class mounts (yeah I know I’m late on getting them, but I just didn’t have time in Legion).

I do not. Not at all in the least.

What a silly thing to ask about!

Of course no one plays allied races!

This is my main, so yeah.

Nah, I don’t really like any of them enough to level one up. The Lightforged feel superfluous, the Dark Void Elves are cool but the high elf thing was never for me. The Dark Iron are okay but they look kinda silly to me.

The Highmountain feel superfluous, the Nightborne are cool but it’s just high elf reskin culture-wise, and the Zandalari are aight but look kinda silly to me. The Mag’har seem pretty cool it’s just a shame Draenor isn’t as accessible for RP as far as I’m told.

The KulTirans look ridiculous in how absurdly tall they are so I’m not looking forward to seeing them run around.

I’ll probably play a Zandi, I just don’t care for the current selection.

My kids play them. Actually they don’t, they just make variations on a hunter and clog my servers w/ princesses.

1 Like

Nope. It’s not every day you see a blood elf accusing someone else of having “anime hair”.