Do we still have simple DPS?

Hello my friends.
I would like your help.
I returned to play in January of this year.
I play with main druid, but I gave up being dps because I couldn’t play an acceptable dps and now I’m a healer, I love healers!

Well, I miss dps.
I would like a dps with very simple and easy rotation, where it is not necessary to build a whole scenario to have a good dps.

But I don’t really like hunters or demon hunters.

I like mages but it seems to me that they are all complex and with many choices to make.

What’s your tip? No matter the distance or melee.

I’m studying the English language, sorry if there are mistakes xD

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Arcane Mage.

3 Likes

Demon hunter

3 Likes

any dps spec is easy nowadays, some are easier than others, if you want to be carried by your tier set and be op, try destruction warlock but its boring to play

Most of the classes have a simple play style, and many builds you have a set rotation and follow the “lite up ability” game play. Most of the difficulty in the game now revolves around knowing how to do fight mechanics and when to use an interrupt.

1 Like

Fury warrior. Fury is fun, fast, and easy enough to get rotation down. Very smooth gameplay and I like it because it doesn’t feel like

4 Likes

Destro Lock. Super easy, very rewarding.

Warlock. You spam rain of fire and gg.

frost dk is extremely simple

1 Like

Warlock has 2 of the top 4 specs at the top of the charts so Warlock might be something you enjoy. For heroic level it has the top 2 specs. Enhancement Shaman is pretty darn good too.

LMAO you don’t follow logs much do you? Arcane is 2nd to last both in heroic and mythic. Not sure about m+ but raiding it is horrible.

I asked some players and they all told me that DK frost is one of the most complex gameplays, I’m not sure

He said he wanted a simple dps rotation class, not what will top charts.

3 Likes

I’d have to say they’re trolling. I’d put frost DK in the same tier of difficulty as BM hunter. It’s literally a 3-4 button spec.

1 Like

Welcome back. Your English is very good.

I agree with Nyssavia - Demon Hunter. If you want something that also has a healer spec, I found Ret Paladin pretty simple and Holy Paladin is super fun (if you like melee healer).

1 Like

Hey, look into using the Weak Auras addon. You can create your own or grab some premade ones from wago.ioREMOVELINK. It will help with your dps rotation, whichever class you choose.

this why we read op

4 Likes

Thanks. I missed that in OP! Reading can be hard.

Warrior rotation is like 3 buttons.
Mage rotation is like 2 buttons.
Frost DK rotation is like 2 buttons.

1 Like

Frost is not complex to play, its one of the easier class/spec things to play in the whole game. Arcane second once you figure burst/conserve rotations, which takes a short time to figure out on a practice dummy. Fire is the most complex of the three.