Do we need to create tickets for lost AH gold?

I know I’ve not received some gold in various auctions, but I’m not certain how many auctions and how much gold because I never really keep track of them all. I always just expected the auction house to work properly, which is obviously a mistake.

Should I put in a ticket anyway even if I can’t specify exactly what I lost and how much? In other words, are they only working on auctions where tickets were created or are they working on everyone’s regardless of whether a ticket was opened?

1 Like

Probably wouldn’t help much, being that vague - I’d hold off. They’ve stated data hasn’t been lost, they just need to solve the bug that’s causing the hold up. The impression I got from the launcher message is they’re looking at it as a whole.

3 Likes

They are working on it. A GM would not be able to return the gold/items ATM. When they have the mail issue resolved, it will come to you automatically.

2 Likes

I sure hope they’re looking into it. I have had a ton of items sell on the AH and have got 0 gold from them. Some of them quite expensive. It’s been two days and I’ve yet to receive ANY gold.

It’s been on the launcher for a day or two now :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a thread in the Bug Report forum about it.

1 Like

What is this 16 stacks? I’m getting zero mail back.

You will get ur gold as soon as blizzard fixes the bug no eta atm.

3 Likes

Ruffle’s link just happened to quote the wrong Blue post. Happened to me the other day too, don’t think it’s intentional :wink:

Here’s the most recent blue post on the subject. It’s also in the launcher and on the character select screen that they’re looking into it. Hopefully we’ll see a resolution early this week.

2 Likes

Well, they really can’t be sure if no data has been lost or if the data has been corrupted or not because they don’t even know what the problem is. They should just shut the AH down until they figure out what’s going on.

1 Like

If it was that easy and simple, they would have.

They apparently do as it’s related to the mail system. Bug fixes are not a flick a switch and they are done.

2 Likes

Sure they can. They actually have access to the data, we as players don’t. They can see their logs and everything going on in the background.

They also have no reason to lie. If they didn’t have the info, they’d have said that instead.

Just because we as players can’t see the data, doesn’t mean Blizz can’t. You mail is fine. Just gotta wait for them to implement a resolution.

1 Like

Wish Auctioneer still worked so I had an easy method of tracking the various sales I have not received gold for. Making me a bit nervous day to day with how many sales are being temporarily lost. But, it’s the weekend. Hopefully the first couple/few days of the regular work week will result in a fix.

I wish they would temporarily put the old AH back so we can start using it again! This is obviously a large or complex problem for it to be taking so long.

As far as I understand it, the AH is working fine. The mail system is having some troubles though.

There’s no guarantee at all that a revert of the AH (which likely isn’t some switch that they could flip) is simply not an option.

1 Like

Woooo finally got some mail, so last patch appears to have finally fixed it. Good job TY.

1 Like

Got mail from AH about an hour ago and still no gold.

It’s been 5 days since you posted that. Hurry up please!

You do know he’s a CM, not a dev?

5 Likes

Edit: If you wish to continue having the ability to post on our forums, Snail, you will not troll our forums. Thank you – Orlyia

We’ve received confirmation that all of the AH mail that was delayed is now delivered and available on Americas realms.

The same fix for European realms will take place in about 3 hours.

This was posted 3hrs ago so yeah its coming.

3 Likes