Do we just see Baine go warchief now? He’s super mad

All I gotta say is the dude did super war stomp. Who’s next war chief

2 Likes

If Baine gets War Chief I will officially switch to Alliance in retail.

He’s useless.

23 Likes

He’s basically an Alliance shill…

Same as Calia…

23 Likes

I mean Baine is awesome but he’s basically the male version of a Mary Sue

P.S. Horde doesn’t have a warchief anymore, they have a council.

It’s a horde council now so no more warchief because horde solo leaders always go corrupted by powa.

1 Like

That whole questline was stupid, imo. It didn’t help Baine look better, it just made him worse.

8 Likes

The only thing Baine is guilty of here is not killing enough centaur. At least kill Scout Tomul, she’s right there.

8 Likes

I think he’s the only choice. :robot::+1:

He’s steak.

1 Like

u kinda look like baine.

1 Like

3 Likes

There is no warcheif, we are a council now.

Don’t rile a Tauren up.

1 Like

Only two, but they gave up on it for sure. Which was dumb.

2 Likes

i rather have the cringe council than Baine as the Warchief.

Now, if Baine heads into the Shadowlands n trades his soul for his daddy’s, i’d love Cairne as Warchief.

8 Likes

Already is in all but name like Vulpera recruitment quest there is no council just Baine in charge being the one who solely decides if they join or not and in Dragonflight it’s still just more Baine taking the role you’d expect the Warchief to take.

Welp see you on the Alliance then Horde lore and story is ruined to me after BFA and Shadowlands so swapped to Alliance maining Worgen Druid.

A council.

But it is Baine who can stand in Orgrimmar and deny or accept new races into the Horde, not a council.

That said.

Next Warchief should be Lor’themar if it is going to happen. Unless Blizzard’s intention is for another warchief going evil storyline.

Should the Horde ever go back to a warchief centric faction, Baine would be the best pick for when WoW is planned to shutdown. He is such an Alliance bootlicker, that no war could possibly happen, he would immediately roll over and show belly whenever the Horde just inconvenienced the Alliance a little bit.

Horde could not spare a cup of sugar for the Alliance? Baine would roll over and show belly to apologise for the inconvenience.

Provided we do not get another ‘Warchief turn evil’ storyline, Lor’themar would be a better choice for Warchief during a war arc. Should they decide that they fight inefficiently with a council trying to make military moves, instead of a warchief, during the Midnight expansion when the Light and Void will clash, then Lor’themar is the obvious choice.

He would also be the obvious choice during a faction war, as he have no love for the Alliance, but nor is he a brute meathead who just thinks about spilling the blood of his enemies.

But of course, I do not think that blizzard would be able to write warchief Lor’themar decently. He would grow increasingly frustrated and turn evil.

3 Likes

I do think Lor’themar has the resources to become warchief but the trouble with the undead, pandaren, blood elves, and nightborne has been their isolationist approach. The best way to make them a warchief is to thurst the position on them. :memo::robot:

A good chance for him to hate the alliance is if the alliance messes up helping the blood elves in midnight. I already have a weird feeling it’ll involve Tyrande soon. :crystal_ball::robot:

That’s why I didn’t want to choose thrall. :robot::sweat_drops:

After the Earthen Ring shaman Yukha warned Thrall that something was terribly wrong in the spirit world, Thrall made the decision to go Nordrassil and decided to bring Calia Menethil and Baine, due to him despising Sylvanas. Upon meeting with Malfurion Stormrage, Tyrande Whisperwind, Shandris Feathermoon, and Maiev Shadowsong, Baine noticed their frosty, rigid silence. Thrall subsequently formally apologized to the night elves and pointed out how Baine sought to overthrow Sylvanas and remove her as warchief. When the meeting started to dissolve into an argument about responsibility for Teldrassil, Baine asked Maiev what justice was to her and asked her if Thunder Bluff or Orgrimmar must burn, if the death of their innocents would appease her, and if she thought pain does not simply bring more pain. In the aftermath of Tyrande’s revelation that she saw their words as empty pledges of justice, Baine, along with Calia, allowed herself to be corralled out of the area by Yukha. However, Thrall refused to be corralled out and promised Tyrande that he would deliver what is owed, that he would give her the head of Sylvanas Windrunner. The group subsequently departed Nordrassil and arrived in Orgrimmar soon after.

Also Lor’themar barely tolerates his current job. Dude just wants to be a soldier and he’s stuck with this gig lol

1 Like

Let Blood Elves lead the Horde. Orcs just do terrible stuff then say they did nothing wrong over and over again. Tauren are AFK 95% of the time. Trolls have never won anything. Forsaken aren’t even loyal to the Horde, and Goblins, Pandas, and Dragon twinks are memes. Blood Elves have been proven to be capable and the only sensible and reasonable Horde race.

2 Likes