Do u think the game wouldnt be as dead if they didnt ban people for no reason?

just sayin…

2 Likes

“No reason”

5 Likes

You should be banned for your name alone.

8 Likes

crybaby geek gettin all sad and mad and raged over a name lmfao thats the type of stuff that makes me smile UWU

1 Like

Get Banned for No Reason more.

I’m just not surprised.

games dead because they refuse to balance the game assa/affy/sp/fire mage have been terrorizing for the last weeks and no nerfs simply because they just abandon the game whenever its the last season. and if you got banned its for a reason.

Shadow priest is OP?

1 Like

not op but terrorizing with affy in splay aka the ret/war of casters. on top of the fact, they basically don’t die but then again I love to bully me a sp in a melee cleave as ret/war/fw(Despise that comp) splay in general feels rough leaving ether to cast hurts but leaving affy to cast is even worst.

1 Like

aff splay feels like the easiest version of splay to fight against but maybe im biased cuz of the comps i play

Guessing this is denounce

“WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH I CAN’T BRAINLESS GORILLA MELEE THE CASTERS WTF CAN I DO”

That’s what you sound like. There are plenty of straight anti-caster comps to punch affy’s. Assa Rogue are kind of problematic but aren’t actually terrorizing, and Spriest is only terror inducing BECAUSE of other classes they are paired with. They let Warriors, Demon Hunters, and whatever Rogue spec won the coin toss season after season after season.

For the first time since S1 Shadowlands, Affy locks don’t have to spend literally the entire arena match running and porting and running and porting, and you don’t like it… And we don’t care.

5 Likes

Aff still does that, lmao?

Fixed it fo u

casters being brainless nothing much to it lol.

1 Like

You just wake up from a coma buddy?

1 Like

makes it worse assa was a problem in sls at one point with sepsis one shots. It’s also been a problem spec most of df which he will probably ignore cause other specs (sub and outlaw) overshadowed it.

I know some people who got banned for expressing gamer words even though the game comes with an ignore feature and a mature language filter.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s garbage and blizz caters to these kind of victim playing people.

6 Likes