Do u think the game wouldnt be as dead if they didnt ban people for no reason?

Which you agreed to. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean it’s something I have to like.

1 Like

I think it slowed down cuz we got older and had more responsibilities. Also blizz doesn’t do much advertising imo anymore, or fun advertising like with Nelf mowhawk

hehe

“No reasons…”

The quotes made me chuckle. Almost as much as the pikachu face ‘bans for no reason’ posts seen now and then…until a Blue comes along and loh! there be the reasons.

Also I’m pretty certain Kennie said they were going to race change to gnome. When’s that happening?

Stop giving your toons stupid bannable names and screaming MAGA '24 in chats.

You won’t get banned if you follow those two simple steps.

4 Likes

2nd part doesnt deserve a ban, but okay

this sounds like Maldiva every time he gets banned

I mean true, but let’s be real, in agreeing under duress. I don’t mind mutes or temp bans for using the wrong words but perma is nuts

1 Like

Duress?? Hello?? Did blizz put a gun to your head?

Maybe they should’ve taken the several prior punishments more seriously. :dracthyr_a1: It’s not super hard to refrain from verbally abusing fellow players. Heck, wow is even pretty lenient in this regard relative to other games that just auto ban.

Agree people shouldn’t be verbally abusing other players, but a muting seems more appropriate for this type of offense.

1 Like

Duress might not be the correct word, but spending money on a product, investing a ton of time into it, and then having a contract offered to you to continue playing, denying your access if you don’t agree isn’t very ethical. People aren’t agreeing because they actually agree to the terms, they’re agreeing because they’ll lose something they’ve previously quasi-owned if they didn’t.

1 Like

The “contract” is a tldr of that thing we all scrolled past and agreed to when we made our account.

3 Likes

Hmm… maybe I would know that if I read either of them lol! I don’t really ever get punished cause I tend to be friendly to my fellow wow players. I’m just a boomer who’s played so long that being perma for language is nuts to me. I’m used to less tame times. Let’s just say I remember barrens chat

1 Like

Its crazy i have never been banned for profanity bar in cata when they turned my profanity filter permanently on for sayin some real gamer words to a loot ninja in raid. I say some pretty harsh stuff in shuffle, what on earth other people saying to get perma banned.

Yes. The moderation in this game has gone way too far

I remember with my 13 yr old ate a 72hr online ban from X-Box (I received the email). When I questioned him about it he said that he got banned for “no reason”. I saw the reason, it was in the email. He lost x-box until he could show me that he knew how to act in a more mature manner. There is never a “no reason” unless you are swept up in a blanket ban in error.

2 Likes

Lol Okay sure.

1 Like

Do it often and report back. I have a friend that says crazy stuff, but it is once in a while. Get healer queues and rage on people in shuffle and see the difference.

Getting a feeling that “no reason” might not be accurate. Wonder why