Do talent points reset today?

all these apparent last minute changes, etc.
do we get the new talent trees today?

Yes

What last minute changes were there?

1 Like

Man, talent resets for me are like opening a garage door and seeing it’s packed all the way. Where to start? Where to end? Reading? Comprehension? Knowing my class??? WoW needs a non combat non crafter class. Maybe like a street sweeper or register bagger. The game isn’t accessible enough. I want to log in and STOCK produce, not farm it…

8 Likes

I miss SWG

7 Likes

You and me both.

4 Likes

Also having to re-keybind a bunch of stuff :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

you mean more than the complete reworking of every tank class?

100% truth: I am avoiding logging into the game because I know my first few hours are going to be rebinding keys and getting my game pad set up. I just don’t feel like doing busy work to play. So all my play time since resubbing has been on the forums lol.

1 Like

I HATE talent resets … just saying

2 Likes

Wowhead

Also Wowhead

3 Likes

Thank goodness I hate having to buy talent reset tokens with gold.

I’ve never heard of those.

VISIONS OF AZEROTH

• Strange visions are calling to the heroes of Azeroth. Players who have reached level 70 and have completed the final chapter of the Dragonflight questline will be called to take their next steps into the story leading into The War Within with the first part of the “Visions of Azeroth” questline.

this account wide or only that toon that did that quest?

Yeah super expensive it’s at least 300k gold per talent point reset I usually have to spend at least $2,000 in wow tokens to reset my points.

So awesome we get it for free on patch day

1 Like

Blue didn’t mention it, but it’s only the last questline at least (Harbinger):

umm…I havent paid to switch talents in years

3 Likes

wdym there’s always this guildie that I have to pay to give me an item to reset my talents. Dudes making a killing, but I guess professions rake in the gold cause you have to pay them to reset your talents… So I buy a bunch to use them so I can reset.

So weird. :dracthyr_shrug:

P2W confirmed.

1 Like

more like bad try at trolling

4 Likes