Do talent points reset today?

it is account wide and it the harbinger questline that begins outside the AH in valdrakken. if you haven’t done it, it takes like 10-15 minutes.

1 Like

Is the tank dying stuff today or come TWW release?

I do actually. That was five days ago. By last minute I assumed you meant something new.

Tanks should be fine as long as they have a competent healer. I think those changes are coming today.

1 Like

For sure. I just want to see all the big baby crying about it. Hopefully this means healers will get their 33% nerf undone so they don’t have to be 10 ilvl above the cutoff to accommodate for everyone’s badness.

1 Like

I tank pretty often, and I’m cautiously optimistic. I know all classes are getting 60% more health, so I’m sure that will help somewhat.

1 Like

I would say it’s only good for the game is they can create thresholds.

Tank mit threshold
DPS throughput threshold
Healer threshold

If any of the three falter during a pull, it should be GG. Unfortunately, as it stands pre-patch, there is no tank or healer threshold. Tanks simply are indestructible. Healers are forced to out-ilvl content to ensure they can as long as possible handle damage throughput.

We’re getting tank threshold. DPS attempt (poorly at times) to manage DPS threshold. Pretty much means healer threshold is going to be the worst it’s been in a while. So goodbye 5-10 ilvl outgear. Hello 15-20 ilvl outgear.

1 Like