Do Something For Felstriker

Something needs to be done for Felstriker and other realms in a similar position of emptiness. Either offer free transfers to Felstriker, free transfers from Felstriker, force transfer guilds from larger populations or merge Felstriker with Yojamba/Remulos.

Why are we to pay literal money for your mistakes or incompetence at not having enough servers at launch and pandering to layering. Get this done now not later, transfers are 34 AUD per character and people have multiple characters. That is 102 AUD, the cost of the digital deluxe, to transfer 3 characters which I’d care to wager close to a majority have.

Honestly unacceptable, fix it.

#ACCC

11 Likes

post this in the classic forums maybe?

1 Like

posted there already

Also don’t post titles calling out Blizzard they don’t like it. A mod will edit your post title if you don’t most likely.

1 Like

classic or retail it costs too much to transfer servers with multiple characters.

1 Like

I don’t like having 4 alliance raiding guilds and no horde raiding guilds for about a year now.

Forums are definitely the place to vent your frustrations then.

Posting classic in retail forums how fun

1 Like

where in the support menu do I ask for realm balancing?

2 Likes

not in the support menu, asked there already

There are multiple forums available to discuss issues relating specifically and only to Classic or Classic TBC.

And like it or not, there are rules, eg from the Code of Conduct:

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity."

Getting banned from t he forum will not further your cause.

1 Like

Yeah looks like you’ve been after it for a couple weeks now too :frowning: Hope they get back to you with something, good luck.

1 Like

thanks, we’ve been facing this situation for over* a year now however

3 Likes

What could possibly go wrong with this. :thinking:

Because this will encourage them to listen to your problem. :roll_eyes:

If any transfers were going to happen it would be from high pop servers to low. Though in the past free transfers haven’t worked out, because so few are willing to leave the comforts of a high pop server to the inconveniences that come with a low pop. (and generally not in the numbers that would actually make a difference)

If they do merge or connect realms it will likely be with other low pop realms with in the same server farm. It won’t be us choosing which ones they combine.

It’s that way for a reason, they don’t want people transferring, and if they do they would prefer you be sure of it and that transfer be the one and only time you use the service.

I like how you left out 2 of the 4 suggestions

In the Classic/TBC Oceania group where Felstriker lives, there are 4 servers. 3 PvP, 1 PvE. All of these have a much larger population than Felstriker.

Arugal (PvP) has over 4k raiders 60:40 Horde:Ally
Yojamba (PvP) bit over 2k raiders 65:35 Horde:Ally
Remulos (PvE) just under 1k raiders 30:70 Horde:Ally
Felstrker (PvP) has under 100 raiders 0:100 Horde:Ally

So which low pop server in OCE do they connect us with?

1 Like

Tell your buddies to as well :+1:

/2 Hey if you guys want more people on the realm you should go to this menu and submit free realm transfers here as a suggestion

3 Likes

Has Blizzard ever actually merged any servers in the game’s history? And by ‘merge’ I mean take the populations of two servers and forcibly combine them into one? I cannot recall them ever doing that.

The only solution would be to offer free transfers off Felstriker to any of the other Oceanic PvP realms. Whoever is left there wouldn’t be that interested in playing anyhow since it would obviously be pointless.

I’d be looking at 306 Australian dollarydoos to transfer all my 60’s/70’s to a more populated server.

Blizzard are unable hear us because we are so small and unable to make enough noise about it. So please if you can, bump this thread and make some noise for our forgotten souls.

7 Likes