Do Something For Felstriker

Good suggestion we’ll try, but I’m sure we need a voice amplifier and I’m sure there are other servers in our position. We’re among the most dedicated players in the game, that’s why we’ve stayed so long hoping for it to get better.

We really need this help though.

4 Likes

I’m in similar situation as Xraid, paid transfer for me means lots of $$$. I really wish we get an option of free transfer / merge so we could enjoy the game the way it meant to be played.

4 Likes

Unless they plan to change a pvp server into a pve server (something they have done in the past) I would guess they’d connect the realm to either Arugal or Yojamba.

1 Like

Can I assume from the moderation that the issue has been taken upstairs?

1 Like

yeah I levelled to 60 on felstriker than transferred off.
it is low pop but the people are nice.

2 Likes

Hope something happens. I think Felstriker was not needed to begin with.

3 Likes

Just reroll on yojamba or arugal bro LOL

Open Free Transfers to Felstriker please ! or allow cross OCE Auction House & LFG cross server ( party members phase to server for dungeon ).
Free transfers , Open the AH or allow LFG cross server would be a huge help - Blizzard has the ability to easily remedy low population servers.

Hopefully Blizzard listens - a lot of nice passionate players on Felstriker have been more than patient. <3

3 Likes

imagine thinking activision will approve making something free when they can just wait for you to get fed up with it and pay for a transfer. omegalul

Hey mate, under Australian Consumer Law we are entitled to the consumer guarantee as to acceptable quality and ‘durability’. This guarantee includes that goods will be durable as a reasonable consumer would regard as acceptable. A good purchased is expected to be durable enough to perform its intended function(s) for a reasonable amount of time.

Seeing as we subscribed on a monthly basis to a MMORPG that is based on interaction between two opposing factions as well as large group based content I would say it is reasonable to expect that we can experience these interactions and content without the burden being on us to pay extra exorbitant fees.

4 Likes

They should offer free transfers OFF Felstriker and just nuke that server…

100 active raiders? wtf

4 Likes

why do people like you do what you do? You are in no way personally offended by his post, yet you feel the need to call dude out? I bet you reported it too because malice against the undeserving is such an easy way to reap happiness. Tell me, does your “moderation” of the forums prop you up at night against your crippling depression? I’m guessing it really doesn’t, so why do it?

2 Likes

Did I flag the post? No I didn’t, I rarely do.

And why did I post that? Because I felt the OP should know that there are rules relating to what they are doing which can end up with them being punished for it. Many people don’t know the rules or where they are shown and it can help them avoid getting hit with a ban. And I said it myself - if they get banned, it doesn’t help them.

And I don’t go around abusing and insulting people the way you have with your nasty comment. Does doing that make you feel all noble?

1 Like

sorry. i’m having a bad day. I should not assume.

Easiest option is to close felstriker, merge it with yojamba and newest character with duplicate name gets forced to name change (sadly some people will lose names).

Felstriker was never really needed as we didnt have the userbase to maintain 3 pvp servers.

2 Likes

So start a Horde raiding guild.

Glad this is getting attention now :smile:

3 Likes

Just reroll horde on yojamba buddy easy fix for you

top kek, do you really want more horde to bloat the bg queues?

3 Likes

Would love a Blizzard response - as some of the US servers have already opened up free transfers,
It seems Opening up Free Transfers to Felstriker or even allowing a cross OCE Auction House & LFG cross server ( party members phase to server for dungeon ) would really not require the biggest adjustments - to keep a lot of paying customers happy.
Free transfers , Open the AH or allow LFG cross server would be a huge help - Blizzard has the ability to easily remedy low population servers.

Hopefully Blizzard listens - a lot of nice passionate players on Felstriker have been more than patient. There must be a few US servers as well as OCE that would benefit ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes