Do something about people fly hacking?

Oh my sweet summer child

“Oh my sweet summer child” - Brokenwind

I’m not saying I 100% expect to see a blue post, but if Blizzard was a respectable company they would fix this cheating problem.

What would you suggest to fix cheating?

I don’t know. Maybe proactively enforcing their own stated rules and policies. They SAY they are, but it doesn’t really seem that way to any reasonable observer.

This is Activision here not the old Blizzard everyone thinks is around. They are here to maximize profit by using cheaper labor and putting in as little work as possible. This goes for tackling the cheating also. They will get away with as little work as they can. Almost all the bugs in Classic will remain. Activision probably hoping people forget about them in TBC.

After Classic, TBC and Wrath I bet they release Classic again on new servers. It will be an endless cycle until the game is dead. As everyone knows there is no advertisement for Classic and no effort to bring in new players.

Aw man you didn’t learn the first time so I have to repeat myself?

Discard your confirmation bias and try your hand at the Google thing again. If you do it a few more times, you may educate yourself with some facts.

There’s a lot of

and

in your post.

Do I have to break out the Legal forms I looked this up on? You know they are available publicly on the web too right? You use Google to find them.

That rogue is my hero. I remember completing scarlet monastery on my level 20 when the Halloween events happen. Sometimes you just get the wrong place and go with it. Nothing to see here these aren’t the droids you’re looking for

1 Like

Actually that Activision guy said it in his own post. So there is no “I think” or “not sure.” You just proved me right, Thanks!

You’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

Hide what? I can’t answer if you don’t explain or maybe you just don’t want me to answer.

yea help a broda out a level 5 undead rogue out in an area meant for level 58 or higher. lets help the level 5 out… why is the level 5 not agroing? bots dont agro anything under the map.

Some trolly trollyness in here.

They have NO ONE live in game anymore. Not a single in game GM. They use their customers to report bots and hacks, which goes into a queue system and is reviewed by overworked, underpaid, clueless, farmed out workers. When or even IF these reports are looked at, they are “investigated” using automatic “tools.”

It’s a redundant and ineffective way to combat bots and hacks. Their automated security, Warden, is a complete joke. All you need to do is google a bypass and there it is.

In game GM’s have the tools to look at any part of the game instantly. They can pull up timestamped conversations and actions. They can ban instantly.

This system, if you want to call it that, ISN’T working. Meanwhile, Bobby Kotick is raking in a 6 million dollar a year salary. But poor, poor Blizzard can’t upgrade their security and put eyes in the game.

I’m really, really tired of people enabling them to be lazy, cheap, and irresponsible.

Botters and gold sellers will just sell gold cheaper than the token. Just like in retail.

Not to mention gold isn’t the only thing players buy using RMT. You can go to their websites (I would not recommend this) and buy anything from black lotus to power leveling to pvp ranks to characters and everything in between.

Tokens are a money grabbing scam that does little to nothing to combat “gold sellers,” not to mention it does nothing to combat bots and hacks. And fly hacking is what this thread is about, after all.

Alright, What would you people do to fix the cheating, gold selling and botting. Still hear whining and no ideas to fix it.

If they aren’t banning, then to get ahead we ALL have to do it. But they are banning, just not as fast as you’d like. There is a solution hopefully coming, but if it is it isn’t coming as fast as you’d like.

Either be a :turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey: and fly or trudge along and bide your time for the ban and the fix. It’s hopefully coming…