Do RP Guilds typically raid?

Hey all,

Kinda new to this realm. I don’t know much about RP, I’d like to learn, but my key focus is raiding. I’m just wondering if that’s something that RP guilds typically get involved in? I don’t really see mention of it in recruitment posts.

Any help would be appreciated.

A lot of guilds do raid! It depends on the level of raiding! Most are more casual in approach. Others go full hog into raiding/content.

Most of the recruitment posts you will find are for RP, but even some of those guilds do content! I raid on my warlock with an RP guild on a more casual level than I used to when I was on Oceanic. But you can find it out there!

It varies by guild, but in general, a number of rp guilds raid to some level.

Considering that there are about twenty-two different types of RP guilds, I wanna say it depends. Roleplayers generally tend to do whatever their masses want to do though, so perhaps?

There’s definitely interest out there for a guild that partakes in both raiding and RPing. Speaking of which…

I’m going to take the opportunity to piggyback off this post.

I’m a Returning, active player that’s interested in both RP and raiding looking to join a guild. :] New to the raid scene but have been having fun with LFR and hope to main Holy priest!

1 Like

They often do, not a mythic level most of the time, and also, in some situations they do combined guilds raids, as for example, during Legion, we made a group of people of 3 guilds that were interested in raiding to get them aotc.

it is, as said, most of the time casual but there is some guilds that fixate in goals.

Yep! A bunch of guilds out there do, mine included.

Most of the time its simply not the focus of advertising since a lot of RP guilds are RP first, raiding second.

I would definitely say yup! Our raiding group is a hodgepodge of our guild, other Moon Guard folks, and some other friends we’ve met along the way. We just got AOTC this last weekend, but there are some other groups that RP and do Mythic.

Hi there, as others have said it will depend on the guild. I have seen some advertise in Trade chat that they raid but most seem to do some level of Mythics.

With that said, Vigilants has a casual Mythic night and a lot of us get 2000-2500 each season, any skill level is welcome! We also did do Aberrus 9/9 Normal but that’s about the extent of our raiding. A few members in the guild raid with in groups outside the guild and I think Mags recently got 9/9 Heroic Aberrus!!!

Anyway, not trying to sneak in a recruitment but well here’s our recruitment thread LOL

We are primarily an RP guild but if you are interested in RP and maybe some casual mythics feel free to reach out.