Do reports lead to Silences or Bans

I know you’re being disingenuous, but I’ll respond as though you’re not.

There’s nothing to apologize for. As stated, I’m simply confused.

eh…Id say it can happen depending on the severity.
IF they were encouraging self harm or making real life threats, I doubt that would be just be a 30 day suspension.

that said, i doubt anyone could NOT remember doing something bad enough to deserve a perma ban.
If they did something that severe, they KNOW they did it.

The problem in this day and age is the dainty ones these days cant handle even humor without bursting into tears.
I mean, yes there is a line of abuse no one should cross. Know your audience, for sure. If you have someone like that who cant handle ribbing each other, just dont say anything and keep from being actioned over it.

“playful trash talk” back in my day is “words are literal violence” today lmao

just better to tab out of chat and not even speak to anyone in this game, honestly.
They AINT worth your account being actioned over some humorous banter they are too juvenile to cope with.

Again, that assumes the line hasnt been crossed into abusive language.

Naxiism, Communism, Fascism, well ALL forms of Marxism are characterized by an informant culture.
The child mind likes this because they think it will be their tool only. In the end they always find out too late.

• Brim
1 Like

Indeed it was. But this streamer is not known for intelligence, and in fact has a reputation for being quite stupid.

nah nah nah…

the minions claim this is “acting”… or a “persona”.

:grin: