Do PvP and PvE realms share the same BG queue?

Do PvP and PvE realms share the same Battleground queue?
Wondering if i roll a Horde in a PvE realm will the queue be as bad as if i roll horde in a PvP realm.

I’m PvE, looking at a 52 minute queue for the daily EotS right now. 32 minute AB, 1:14 AV, and 51 min WSG.

flexes in alliance PvP server

They do LOL could you imagine if they didnt. 10 hour ques for horde pvp server players.

How glorious would that be.

They should not share a que it would encourage server balance.

1 Like

TBC is when they added battlegroups right?

Shouldnt every server be part of a bigger battlegroup rn?

Yes.

classic only has 1 battlegroup
they split it into 2 like a year ago for a couple of months but people complained

Ok, so in TBCC, there is one mega battlegroup, rather than a bunch of different battlegroups of varying difficulty?

yes, at least for NA and OCE realms not sure about EU

Nothing glorious about it. You’re a moron.

I think there is a poetic justice to players on 75% horde servers getting 10 hour ques.

Its almost like they deserve it for outnumbering ally players 3 to 1.

With one big battlegroup, you can be on a 90 percent ally populated server, and the 10% of horde players still deal with the queue times.

Its just the classic playerbase speedrunning the slow drift of raiders from both sides to horde only that occured over several retail xpacs.

I dont think you read what I said earlier…

I responded to the question by stating that pve and pvp servers do share ques and that they shouldn’t for balance.

1 Like

Just want to point out that most of the proposed fixes to the BG queues will accelerate this even more.

When there were battlegroups you could cherry pick servers for better queue times. Battlegroups no longer exist so horde queue in general sucks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.