Do people with no gear deserve to be shamed?

I am not sure if your main is the DH you are posting on. But you are undergeared yourself . Pot calling kettle black ?

1 Like

Lol hardly man… I’ve seen the ultra geared b and moan as much as the next guy. They also rage quit as much as the next guy. I actually see the max geared pvers rage quicker than anyone. They can’t handle a loss because they’re to used to getting their free epics from untimed m+.

Congrats on working towards making PvP worse then?

Same… It’s been like this since classic. I don’t know why people are suprised that randoms are random. Mind boggling. I just wish blizzard didn’t suck and let their pve overlord rule over areas that he has zero fn clue.

1 Like

/shrug i dont make the game i am not the 1 who makes pvp worse thats on blizz i just adapt

Eh you’re helping blizzard continue down that path though. You’re actively making PvP worse whether you believe it or not. Making it more toxic as well as higher pve metrics.

5 Likes

For the first half of bfa i made so many posts on forums as well as watching youtubers talk about pvp vendors and leaving comments trying to get people to upvote posts about bringing vendors back you make me out to seem this toxic person but i have just learned to accept reality.

You keep making me out to seem like this guy who loves pve more then pvp when its the complete opposite as 99% of what i do is bgs nothing else

i dont like pve but like i said in my earlier comment its time to accept reality

proof is in shadowlands pvp vendor that gives lfr ilvl gear is laughable many feedback on that including myself

pve trinkets people have been begging for nerfs including myself in threads on that forum and they buff it

i could go on.

2 Likes

i also just want to point out look at this thread from ages ago and look how that turned out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-gearing-is-bad-and-not-fun-help/6562

There’s nothing about reality that says you have to call people out or report afk people. Nothing about making you out man, that’s pure toxicity.

I actually never said that. I said you’re pushing people to pve, which is just helping blizzard make PvP worse.

Yup it’s dumb. Doesn’t mean you should just give up or be toxic fellow pvpers. I’ll beat a dead horse with jugga about gear every day.

Or go do rated man. There’s better options available to you than being toxic.

3 Likes

/shrug i said my peace like i said if people want to do what the DK said all power to them just expect the outcome

Yes, and beaten.

2 Likes

Please don’t project your pettiness onto the rest of us.

1 Like

Na thats just how people are people just kicked a 9k shadow priest out of a silvershard mines 30min ago

4 Likes

Congrats on doing more to make PvP worse than blizzard does.

3 Likes

no problem

Yes.

/thread

3 Likes

Call me out bb.

If you want to play with/against people on equal footing, go do rated content :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Sure if i see u in a bg

2 Likes

Congratulations on your gate keeping.

1 Like

Thank you /bow

1 Like

He’s not though, he literally has 0 control. :woman_shrugging:

Stay active in combat and theres no way for you to get booted.

2 Likes

Yes there is … if about 5 ppl report you afk together , you get booted out whether you are in combat or not .

2 Likes