Do people genuinely find anything in modern WoW hard?

ok man.

I have tried multiple times to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You either have absolutely no clue what you are doing, or you are an insanely good troll. Either way, you are just not worth continuing this conversation with.

5 Likes

One day you’ll come out of your delusions.

You haven’t done the content though.

Not to mention a lot of these pug groups consist at least in part of alts of players who have already cleared / progressed the bosses.

The knowledge / work has already been put in elsewhere, in an organised setting.

2 Likes

I used to before it was rebranded. It’s not that bad bro, trust me.

You did earlier, easier raids? Good for you I guess, you’ve not proven anything at mythic level.

Can we call this like… Mahouneko’s law or something? Basically godwin’s law but for mythic tindral.

3 Likes

Pretty sure ToT is still regarded as one of the hardest raids, but you know. I donno where other raids from WOTLK to MoP sit on the difficulty scale.

Mahou-Tindral Law

Yes -and- No.

My issues revolves around health. I’ve had two strokes and have arthritis. Therefore, I no longer do raids, and have never touched M+, let alone PvP. Let’s face it, I’d be a liability and I don’t believe in hitching rides.

Then again, leveling is WAY too easy, even for me. The only time I die is if the breaker trips and I log back in dead. This is, of course, only my personal opinion, but for me, leveling and seeing the story is the biggest part of the game. Only, it doesn’t offer much when I can level a new character in three sittings.

Anyway, that’s my three cents, adjusted for inflation.

There are, and have been in the past, some exceptionally good 2-3 night HoF guilds. Collectively they get referred to as “World First Retirement Homes” because they’re mainly teams of ex top 10 / RWF raiders who still want to progress the content with likeminded players but on a more relaxed schedule.

The result is they put up extremely impressive rankings for the amount of time they invest into raiding, often posting in the midst of guilds that raid 2x as much as they do.

The Mage Tower reintroduced in Shadowlands, can be somewhat difficult, however, with the DF Talent Trees it got easier. I imagine at 80 with Hero Talents the Mage Tower will be pretty faceroll.

So maybe PvP. I don’t PvP so I can’t say. Otherwise, no, Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ up to +10s I do not find difficult.

The hard raid modes are genuinely hard. They require a great deal of both personal and collective responsibility, and a great deal of coordination.

Constantly spams troll threads, but doesn’t want troll responses?

6 Likes

Pvp and high end mythic+ and raiding is hard if u dont use weakauras and omni cc.

My fav addons are ones that are low key and dont clutter my screen as i enjoy looking at mt character and their abilities vs just looking at a bunch of bars with whistles and alarms going off all the time.

So my main addons are just the damage meter, bartender for low key look, and bagnon.

I find it gets harder to progress past heroics raids, mythics +15 and up, and getting past 1800 in rated solo shuffle. The rest is fine.

Yeah, I’m trolling because I don’t pretend the game is hard.

I find pvp hard and finding the energy to care about PvE is also pretty difficult

Yeah, most content is pretty hard, but there’s now the option of doing easier versions of it.

Very few people are getting ce/fs, glad/r1 and keystone r1.

Rated PvP can be difficult since you’re going up against player skill and there’s always somebody out there better than you.

PvE can be hard, too, in the sense that succeeding in current high-end content like Mythic raids and M+15+ keys requires teammates who have good environmental/situational awareness and who know how to play their classes/specs.

Outsides of those examples, most things can be made trivial with more gear.

The toughest boss in the game is other players.