Do people genuinely find anything in modern WoW hard?

Nother mahouneko bait post that everyone falls for.

Guy hasn’t done anything in this game since who knows when besides lfr. Stop falling for the dumb bait.

1 Like

Mythic, m+ and high-end pvp are hard content that gets easier the more you do it.

Mythic dungeons are easily pugable, even the higher keys with some vetting of better players. However, doing mythic raids isn’t something most players pug. At least not past the first 3 bosses. Aside from season 4, which I haven’t played a whole lot of, there’s a pretty low number of guilds that have fully cleared any of the raids on mythic every single season. Wow has a lot of braindead content because blizzard has tried their best to appease to anyone, regardless of how they want to play, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t challenging content.

Yes.
Finding a guild.

Literally the hardest thing for me lmao.

1 Like

Same. Kinda prevents me from really trying to do mythic raiding.

But you just said mythic isn’t hard and can be pugged?

Well, see, before it was called “mythic” it was called “heroic.” And, yes, I did pug heroic. A lot!

1 Like

Heroic from back then is nothing like Mythic today.

no not really. mythic was a new mode introduced in last patch of mists.

Mythic is quite literally the same as what heroic was.

At first it went Norm > Heroic

Then it went LFR > Norm > Heroic

Eventually it went LFR > Flex > Norm > Heroic.

Later, it went: LFR > Norm > Heroic > Mythic.

Same level bro. We used to pug heroics ALL the time.

Did you really just compare Heroic and Mythic because they are both 4th on the difficulty scale? Ok you are obviously trolling, I’m out lmao

1 Like

Bro, mythic is just renamed heroic from MoP. Get over yourself. It’s not that hard, just locked behind an asinine lockout system.

You are wrong but at this point you’re hopeless. Good night.

1 Like

It’s okay bro, one day you’ll open your eyes.

It shouldn’t be hard. It is a game; we are supposed to win.

World of Warcraft isn’t a difficult game it’s an extremely exhausting game in many aspects. Hunting rare spawns, farming mounts, conquering raids. The only thing that could be considered difficult is high-rated PvP above 2000+ rating.

I looked at your profile and noticed that your highest PvP rating is 1750, in other words, you haven’t even obtained a PvP set. What happened? Did it become too difficult for you?

Tell me you dont actually play the game without telling me

1 Like

You should be able to lose, too.

I don’t enjoy PvP. Not because it’s hard or not, I just don’t like the game mode.

1 Like

You played more than enough rated matches to achieve a 2000+ rating.
But you didn’t reach a 2000+ rating.
Was it difficult for you to defeat other teams?

The thing I find the most difficult in modern WoW, is navigating the forums without rolling my eyes.

1 Like