DO NOT upgrade your belt to tier set

I don’t understand you guys, why is it Blizzards fault that you wrongly assumed you would get a tier bonus from armor pieces that commonly don’t reward the bonus?

Move on and deal with the mistake YOU made.

1 Like

There is a warning timer before you can accept asking if the person is sure .

It has a mouse over that shows you what it convers to … How much more dummy proof does it need to be ?

Does Blizz actually need to physically hold peoples hands because they aren’t intelligent enough themselves ?

2 Likes

No. We are made of community members. Please go read the community council introduction post before acting like you know what it is. We are supposed to give our personal feedback, it literally states as such. They chose people from a variety of playstyles, because our personal feedback represents those playstyles.

And again, I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

It is not one of our jobs to give feedback we don’t agree with.

No there isn’t. If anything, accidentally opening the vault with the wrong spec is worse, because those potential rewards are gone permanently.

2 Likes

Imagine not being able to own up to your own mistakes. Are you twelve? Grow up.

1 Like

Best thing they could have done is to have ALL of the gear able to be catalyzed to grant the bonus.
Would have given players more options and removed the crafting mistakes on this venue.

1 Like

Yes. We need Blizzard employees to supervise our play sessions in person. They must sit down next to us to hold our hands, stroke our hair, and feed us treats whenever we do the right thing. There’s no other way to ever know anything that’s happening in the game without this.

If they’re new to the game, I seriously doubt they’ll care that they’re behind a week for tier.

1 Like

My god this forum. It’s like a train wreck you can’t look away from.

The past few weeks everyone complains about lack of tier set bonuses. That’s fixed with CC. Everyone happy right? Nope something new to complain about for the next few weeks :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

The entire thread is disagreeing with you. Maizou is representing the community.

1 Like

Clearly OP cares and I am sure the others will care as well. There is nothing more disappointing than thinking one thing and ending up with something else.

But I get it. You could care less about the community you are supposed to represent. I’ll end it there. Go on about your day. And have a great one. I’m sure OP is.

It. Lets. You. Preview. The. Item.

Not a single raid tier in WoW has had tier bonuses on non-set pieces. You know, the set you can see when you hover over a tier piece?

1 Like

Is it actually punishing everyone though? Like who is crafting bracers this week for the transmog? Also if you did want the mog would you really care if the off pieces were gated by a few weeks?

I had my 4 set already. I upgraded a heroic piece to a mythic piece. Nobody is crafting belts the first week man.

Stop being so hysterical. If this hypothetical person existed that only wanted to upgrade off pieces for mog they could just build up charges and do all of them on week 5.

How exactly did you get baited?

1 Like

Item set, i thought it was tier.

100% player controlled you can’t blame blizzard for bad personal choices

1 Like

Last week there were temper tantrums and complaints because the Catalyst hadn’t been released yet.

This week there are complaints because they used the Catalyst blindly without actually READING tooltips.

UnF’ing believable.

4 Likes

I read the tooltips and I didn’t had any problem crafting my first piece but how about and this could maybe blow your mind but how about blizzard ACTUALLY made pop-up screen, IN GAME, so people will know everything they need to know instead of just communicating this crap in platforms that are not read by everyone ? Just saying because maybe you can’t read me with your head up your a*s

Yes, to both questions. They are complaining about something that is 100% preventable by being a sensible person.

1 Like

Blizzard assumed you’re smarter than you actually are. That truly is their fault this time.

5 Likes

While this is frustrating that all the information about this is outside the game, the option to convert the belt exists just for the reason of transmog. But I hope the do some kind of warning in game to avoid situations like this.