DO NOT upgrade your belt to tier set

Personally not using it until after raid, my tier luck is so bad… I would get 1 piece and the same piece i crafted would drop for me…smh

And they will have to live with their mistake.

I am not big on intolerant people and that is a huge problem as well

Same thing happened to me using bracers. My 4th set did not get activated.

Figured it is a bug and lodged a ticket.

So I certainly don’t think this is a “big” issue…it is just an odd ux choice that your tier creation tool can create non-tier pieces.

Is there are large portion of players complaining that they aren’t getting the mogs fast enough?

I validated in PTR that if you choose a non-tier bonus piece the highlighted output does not show the set bonus, whereas a proper bonus piece will show the bonus… so there is definitely feedback in the game ui itself if you pay attention. This is a good thing.

Still though, back to my original point, it is an odd choice to allow your tier converter to allow non set bonus pieces…especially from the get-go. Blizz has no problem time-gating content, maybe allowing non-set-bonus pieces should have been gated a few more weeks.

Sure, you do you. I, however, am extremely intolerant of people who don’t pay attention to what’s right in front of their face.

1 Like

This thread has a lot of this…

1 Like

Tier slots are helmet, shoulders, chest, hands, and pants for every character of every class. hope it helps.

Oh hell no! I’ve been waiting weeks to finally get my hands on the cloak and I intend to craft it as soon as I get home. Why should I have to suffer because people can’t read a tooltip?

OP, I’m sorry you were tricked by Blizzard. They shouldn’t have made this an option, or they should have added a tool tip that stated what pieces could be upgraded to tier. :frowning:

And where in the game did they explain this 5 times? Perhaps instead of berating the OP, you can just acknowledge that Blizzard made yet another blunder. People should not have to go to external sites in order to educate themselves on systems that the game developers implement in the game. Especially when it is not difficult to add a tool tip.

This is the first time they implemented something like this into the game and it does not take a rocket scientist to know that there would be people who would not know which pieces could be made into tier.

Stop blaming the player for poor game designing.

I kinda cant help to wonder what certain peoples driving records might look like. Just saying… it is something that requires you to pay attention to things.

2 Likes

Idk about 5 times…but they explained it in the CC interface. If you didn’t pay attention to what it was showing you, that is not the games fault

I’m blaming the player for IGNORING the games design.

3 Likes

Weird, i was hesitating at first how it was gonna work. When i went to the catalyst first showed me all the pieces i could “upgrade” and let me put them in to see what they would transform.

It was beyond easy to tell what the end result would be.

we noticed

It really sounds like people got to the creation catalyst, we’re completely confused and mystified by it, and then just started randomly clicking buttons. I’ll never understand how this happens.

2 Likes

Yeah, that tells me a lot about people with a really flawed logic.

1 Like

I don’t wholly disagree, but when you drag the item into the window and hover over the new item, it shows you all the details of what the item will become.

It’s not a bug and if you wait a week you’re going to miss out on a piece

The charges accumulate.

I wonder if anyone posted that, or if I just got it from a bunch of Wow influencers on youtube? I guess due diligence now is watching youtube and reading wowhead.