Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

i think my main is on eu and what i created for fun 1 char per us to play the arena and completed achievements in 1 day in the arena in high end content more than both of you in your whole life)) these are you players in this game (only on forum)

thats just a fake scenario what ??? are we on the same planet lol you guys are just arguing that everyone gonna become victim to scam now FAIL where is some one more capable to talk two?!

apparently in your fictional world, the gold community is forbidden to advertise. and all boosters are so upset that they themselves will not spam on their own behalf and buyers will not go to rmt sites. you are the most naive clown I have ever seen

‘‘gold community’’ of which there were more than one but obviously you have no clue how any it works somehow and yea spam by same community was rampant that was issue that we happy about being fixxed ur arguing fake point

and surprise for i doing its without friends and rio in 1-2weeks.with pugs
why do you think this system with the damned rio did not interfere with me

You should probably link to the “policy or ban” in question when complaining about something. Going off your post, my only objection to it is the seemingly unequal way it’s being applied.

From the description it sounds like their real focus is the PVP community here. They’re after rank boosters. They’ve openly admitted on another post on these forums that they’re not going to act against guilds selling carries for gold. IE the world first guilds. This seems a bit of an unfair application of policy.

I’m sorry that I didn’t cry on the forum, you are in the time that the whole world is against me, but just played))

Is BS. I like to Bs myself from time to time but this takes the cake.
I bet you also have a Rolls-Royce Cullinan and your wife is a 18 year old (SUPER) model.

As you cry me a hand full of tears.

1 Like

you can also improve your ability to analyze.and not be a clown who judges by the number of kissing squirrels achievements open the tab for Feats of Strength and see the achievements in M ​​+ pvp raids.but it’s too difficult for a genius like you

hahahha great deeds this is truely heroic thank all boost communities for help him getting boosted too

You have such a low IQ you can’t understand that WoW is more than Raid/Arena. You only play the hub game in WoW.

2 Likes

yea and ksm and duelists on 3 chars and heroic for shards))sorry for not closing the mythic on my second account created for fun on us
Well, in my opinion, this is already many times more than the experts in the chat for a couple of years who are hindered by the damned boosters and Rio((

apparently you are just very busy denunciating your expert opinion on the forum in order to play the game:D

you have low iq for understund whats is high-end activity

hahahahahaha can you spell carried?

its funny because all the gold spammers from 1 huge community are gone and trade has never been happier :relaxed::relaxed:
guys helped i put a smile and a different smile emoji popped up i ddi not putted a emoji

when there is no argument, a typical game player on the forum starts to pretend to be a clown. very unpredictable
surprise you didn’t stop being him by saying what was at the beginning

No one cares about it.

This is just hard to read. Not sure but you might have a learning disability. For one not caring about high-end does not make someone not know about it.

You mad because you are just a angry little person? Believe you are better then other’s or is it taught to you by some Third World culture.

funnel gold to different realm via large communities on each server is disruption of economy - people have gotten suspended for transferring characters with that sole intent with items after a few flags so that is not a new thing just seems like you’re mad you cant cross that boundary any more. most players are relived cannot care less so :relaxed: :blossom: