Do I really have to do 11 - 15 M+

Stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

2 Likes

Clearly not. Otherwise you wouldn’t have had half your best runs as untimed keys on your tank. Score is also not equal to skill, regardless you continued to push all season while I stopped 2-3 months in.

Oh I see. You got called out for having double standards and now it’s derailing. Keep defending him while he started doing what you call cringe first. You are what people call a brown nose.

I agree spamming 11-15 keys feels so bad. You know what feels even worse is when you cap on aspect crest then complete the 16+ dungeon and get nothing because you are capped. Please give us the crest of the tier below!

I play mplus for the challenge. Why are you forcing us to run key levels that are absolutely boring?

You’re not being forced to run them. You could get them from PvP or heroic raid also. If you really like a challenge then try the challenge of running higher keys with low ilvl or getting into a group that way.

I think it’s a good thing overall, gives the more skilled people a reason to do the middle tier keys. Helps out the new people which is good.

You can only get 90/150 a week from the raid.

Just because they aren’t (to use your own phrase against you) dedicating their life to the forums for the past 2 weeks doesn’t mean they are trolling or spamming.

I am running into this same issue. I run a 14 and get a piece of 421 gear, I still need 1 drake crest to upgrade it to 4/8 so I can use my wyrm crests to upgrade it to 8/8. So then I need to spam at least 2 6-10’s to get my drake crests. The disparity doesn’t make sense.

Although, this is absolutely great news:
Continuing the discussion from Feedback: New Upgrade System:

2 Likes

Creating multiple threads of the same topic that exists is the definition of spam.

Or you can push higher keys and get a piece that is already 4/8.

You can, but you don’t need to. There are other sources or ways to get crests. Which you people can’t seem to grasp.

Yes, if it’s the same person creating those topics, or as I alluded to, they are actually aware of these topics because they no-life the forums all day every day.

If the answer is to run higher keys, then why have an upgrade system in the first place? Your argument makes 0 sense.

I don’t enjoy running other content - not to mention the time to reward ratio is much lower in those other sources than just running 2 level 6 mythics. I will stick to M+ thanks.

1 Like

Same person or not, creating threads of topics that already exist is spam.

You don’t have to no life the forums when multiple threads exist literally on the first page.

There are multiple answers, that is one of them.

Like I said there are other methods to get the crests you need even if you only run keys. You have options, you not liking them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

It speaks to intent. Just because your definition of spam is different than the mods and the forum CoC, doesn’t mean it’s actually spam.

First page of what? This is what I see on the first page of the forums: https://i.imgur.com/zypBcT9.png

Doesn’t make that answer valid - or helpful.

Again, doesn’t mean that the system as it is currently makes sense or doesn’t need a change (hence the blue post on the topic I linked in my original reply.)

You do not have to intend to spam to spam.

I didn’t know you could rewind time and take a SS of when I posted that over 24 hours ago.

Posted what? The forum table of contents? You posted that 24 hours ago? I mean you really just want to argue for argument’s sake.

1 Like

I don’t get why you’d be dishonest on something easy to prove/disprove.
Here’s 2 pictures of the thread titles on this forum from the top (most recent):

Imgur

Imgur

The only thread other than this that would remotely cover what the OP of this thread is talking about is that one by Sifu, which was created 10h ago, so long AFTER this thread was made. That’s scrolling past a good 25-30 threads. And that’s on the “Latest” tab, if I was a user using the “Top” tab, you can literally get all the way to the bottom and see nothing other this thread on this topic. This front page narrative makes about as much sense as citing a source on the 5th page of Google results, it’s a little unrealistic/unreasonable to expect people to scroll past all of that to look for more.

Even if there is one other thread, no one’s breaking the forum CoC for creating a second thread. The same user has to develop some form of pattern for making duplicate threads on the same topic, or making the same thread across different forums, to be in violation.

If anything, what you’re doing actually fits multiple criteria on what counts as “Spamming/Trolling” in the forum’s CoC.

Blizzard have specifically talked about not wanting people to feel incentivised to run lower keys as one of their goals with the upgrade system, so that would in fact not be a good thing at all. And frankly, telling someone to go PvP or do Heroic raids is kind of a silly way to go about it when there are legit reasons for people to choose a pillar of the endgame to play, and each mode should be sufficient for its own needs.

2 Likes

They are just defending a new feature that Blizzard just released and said they would adjust on player feedback (essentially asking for that feedback), which is exactly what this topic is doing. Saying there are other options, or saying that we just don’t understand the system is tantamount to trolling. Which is why I won’t be responding to that person anymore.

Yes I think the crest system is better than valor, but no I don’t think it is perfect. Some QoL changes should be made (like being able to downgrade or upgrade crests, or getting lower crests when we cap the higher level ones). The good thing is, Blizzard is listening and responding to these concerns.

Do I have to literally spell it out for the both of you?

OP started this thread yesterday. My initial response was:

Zero post classic, seems like a sock puppet making multiple threads about the same thing at this point. You can downgrade crests if you need, but you should have lower crests from pushing keys

You posting a screen shot of what threads are up at this current moment does not reflect what was at the time of my posting. I literally cannot understand how you are both so dense.

What do you think you are doing exactly? Takes two to tango.

Then report me and see what happens. I legit cringe whenever I see you in my notifications. At least your word salad isn’t as much of a novel this time. You act like some forum arbiter when in reality you are the “well actually…” guy that no one likes, but people put up with.

It was like that yesterday as well - I actually did check at the time I wrote my first reply. You can keep scrolling further now, and you won’t hit some barrage of threads talking about it. This is literally something anyone can visually see, simply by scrolling down the Latest tab to threads in the “2d”, “3d”, “4d” range for “Activity”.

What are you blabbing about? Literally your very first action coming into this thread was an attempt to forum police. The hell kind of projection is going on here?

Since this thread was started, we have a Blizz post pointing to this as something they’re in discussion about. So even going away from the forum police attempt, the merits of the actual issue in this thread have been acknowledged as a legit issue that warrants improvement. Are you going to spend another 70 posts railing at Blizzard that people can just downgrade crests?

1 Like

That’s usually what I say to your word walls.

If people keep tagging me I can go all day. You think I’m the one initiating arguments with all these people? No, it’s people who initiate with me and continue to do so.

So you don’t get to say that I’m derailing anything when every other person takes equal part in it. Including yourself.

It would be cool if the rewards were stacking. So let’s say you do an 11, you get everything up to wyrm crest. If you do a 16, you get everything including wyrm crest materials and the next one. And so on

1 Like

But my screenshot isn’t of a topic list, its the front page of the forums that list all the sub forums (what I consider to be the forums first page) in response to your:

Again, you are just arguing just to argue. You didn’t even bother to look at the screenshot, and are accusing others of being dense. I mean if you want to have a conversation, at least follow along.

Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot.

1 Like

the downgrade system being 1:1 is silly imo
should be 1:2 or something (1 aspect gets you 2 wyrms so on)
but then we’d be gearing way too fast i guess.

1 Like