Do Horde get any Warcrates? Im guessing no

Do Horde get any Warcrates? Im guessing no. Had one spawn right by my horde. 5 alliance arrived before I could cap it. Killed one lmfao.

Hey devs can you like you know use that sharding tech and balance war mode shards so its not 1 horde and 30 alliance. Haha just kidding I know yall want that faction swap money.

Just had a pretty good fight over one and the Horde got it.
I don’t even think population is the problem, but rather that the Horde don’t actually go for it. I see them flying around almost as much as Alliance but when a crate drops they are nowhere to be seen most of the time.

Reminds me of all of the stuff Horde said in BFA.

The Horde simply isnt the pvp faction. We cant force them to turn WM on. We cant force them to go for warchests.

2 Likes

Blizzard just needs to fix the sharding. They need to balance them more really.

A bit different situation here since the problem is more about fixing the sharding, and less about trying to get Horde to turn WM on.

War Mode bonus for Horde fluctuates between 10-15%, at the moment it’s 10% so we’re relatively even, but the sharding is just horrendous… They need to start consolidating the dead shards so it isn’t a problem.

1 Like

Woo finally got one on my horde warrior. It was a huge fight at one of the pvp areas. Alliance were probably hurting each other and I invited other horde to a group hehe.

Omg yeah next one not in a pvp ffa area and 10 alliance on it from the start. Not a chance.

School is out now there is 0 chance.

1 Like

The reason why Horde get crates more often in or near the FFA PvP areas is there’s usually already Horde there, plus like you mentioned Alliance will be hitting each other too.

But I find usually it’s just that the Horde don’t go for crates. They are all over when I’m doing world quests, they are all over the FFA PvP areas, they are all over getting herbs and mining but only 1 or 2 usually show up to crates.

It’s actually kind of funny what I’ve noticed.

I’m on my lowbie leveling while honor farming in BGs (It’s actual pain, thank you for asking, I cry every night), and horde genuinely will get unga bunga brain when they see my lowbie character, gun after me, let the Alliance cap the chest, just so they can put me in the dirt.

I’d say it was an isolated incident, but I’m at 3 in my counter right now. It’s a coincidence I’m sure but I still think it’s kinda funny that the Horde will go “Nah, to hell with this treasure, there’s a lowbie thinking they’re people.” :dracthyr_hehe:

I haven’t been able to loot a single crate as horde in this expansion. 100% of the crates have 10+ alliance and maybe 2 horde. I stopped trying as it’s a waste of time.

1 Like

The reason why you are being singled out during fights over resources is because at low level you’re easy to kill, which helps even out the fight. If I get into a fight with someone who’s 80 and a lowbie joins the fray I kill them immediately if I get the opening. They may not be able deal any real damage, but the extra CC can tank my odds.

You’re also the only person they can realistically kill before the 10+ Alliance players annihilate them lol