Do any of you play Classic casually?

Now, yes. Very casual compared to a month ago

Yes. I’m 60 and have done some raiding and PvP, but I have too many other games that I play.

I’ll probably hit classic hard again once BGs release.

I plan on playing toons across five different realms. Mostly to play with friends.

All of these people crying and calling the game a failure are people like you lol.

Just don’t diarrhea your wrong opinions everywhere and youll be fine.

1 Like

Youre a warlock. Theres only one of us in every raid group. We get geared pretty much just by dinging 60 lol.

1 Like

Yes. Yes you do.

You main a warlock. Thats as casual as you can be in classic.

1 Like

I dance all day and I made it this far! Don’t give up!

Now when you say dance. Are we talking goldshire inn? Stormwind bank?

Or something else that funds more money.

1 Like

A good merchant does not give out their selling points unless it’s not profitable anymore. Keep guessing, big boy <3

Oh. Okay i completely understand. You are one of those people.

1 Like

Not at all. That is your assumption because you cannot comprehend some basic wordplay.

I think you missed the joke and sarcasm.

1 Like

Yeah, saving face is too late. Take it like a big boy and just move on.

Nope, I’m super hardcorpse.

As you can see from how I’m rushing this toon to level 60.

1 Like

Oh i understood everything. Not my fault you cant understand simple sarcasm.

Sorry.

1 Like

Not only hardcore. But a hardcore female gnome. I think there’s a kink for that.

2 Likes

Hardcorpse.

1 Like

Me. I bounce back and forth between retail, classic, and a few other games. Probably not gonna hit 60 anytime soon since I haven’t really focused on one class much, but I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Mhmm, I bet you do. That is why you jumped to basic assumptions and when you were called out, you had to step down and make it look like no one understands what you are saying. Grow up!

1 Like

There we gooooo. This happens all the time in-game! Someone assumes that dancing/socializing in SW means ERP and opening legs for everyone. Then once they get called out, they automatically say “IT WAS A JOKE/SARCASM”
Listen sweetie, we know it wasn’t a joke. You were rude and patronizing, but have to save face when your joke was actually disrespectful. Soooo common and so boring!

1 Like