Do any of you play Classic casually?

Yes, very casual here. This is my highest character at 44. I have a hunter at 19 and a rogue at 13. I’m enjoying travelling the world and exploring the far off corners of Azeroth. Slowly working on professions and helping guildies and friends along the way.

1 Like

Well you are playing a game designed as the casual persons mmo, so yes!

I’d say I’m casual because I’m still a low level after playing off and on for a while. But once I have more time, I’ll be a more aggressive player.

This is my highest level toon. I’m not in any hurry. I play most days but I don’t always do things that give me XP. Some days I fish, some days I just chat with people and some days I just walk around and help out low level players.

When I played retail, I would get my main to level cap as quickly as possible so I had 1 toon with which to raid. I would love to get into raiding again but that’s a distant thing.

I’m enjoying the journey.

2 Likes

Ehhh despite the progress i made i still consider myself a casual.

Everyone with their 60 mounts and Benediction in hand :pensive:

Also way before release i figured be atleast 6 months for first 60. I have a vacation first full week January. I might actually beat that.

Then again i might still be messing with alts to much :thinking:

me and i have a warrior , rog and druid level 42 with ALL quests available in the world done until level 30 , they all with professions and mounts and yea i play casually multiboxing the 3 chars…

Yeah, I’ve been playing any class I have interest in to try them all out. I’ve settled on a warrior, who is 42, but I also have a lock (40), shams (30s), priest, mage, druid (20s)

My spouse, an old friend and I who all played Vanilla together and who are all altoholics, are enjoying a very slow walk through Classic. Happy to be in the old world again, with classes that are creative and fun to play and talents! Really having a good time and not rushing through the content which, notably, hasn’t even been fully patched in yet.

I play pretty casual, I play 4 hours a day most days and I wasn’t rushing to end game. I leveled all my professions as I went a long and at 50 I’m already 300 with all of them so at cap it makes my life a lot easier. Raiding might not be on the cards for me with my lifestyle but I’m ok with that and with classic catching up is always possible.

1 Like

Definition of casual?

If someone spent five hours per week on train sets, I wouldn’t consider that person a casual hobbyist.

I play very casual, highest char is 20.

Back in the days, I saw all content with a great community and even got paid for it. That won´t come back, so I take it slow and just level all classes slowly.

L59 and only dungeon I’ve done (once) is deadmines. Everything else “above ground”, quests, and killing baddies.

I’ve got 3 40’s. Can’t manage to push past into 50’s

1 Like

I play it casually.

Why on earth would I rush to the end? To gear? For what?

I just play to have fun, kill some stuff in Feleras/Ferelas (I always misspell that one), and kill an Alliance toon or two along the way

3 Likes

This.

:cactus:

1 Like

I played hardcore for the first 4 weeks. Getting a hunter to 59, but then rerolled to play with friends. Now I’m super casual (6-7 hours a week). Rough to be level 47 priest as alliance these days. It’s mostly only early morning so I don’t get chain ganked.

Being casual is fine, and there’s a lot of fun to be had in the game at lower levels. I enjoy leveling alts. After having worked to get my two mains to 60 and getting pre-bis, and most of my MC loot and other realistic early phase goals, I still enjoy playing a few lower level characters and casually leveling them up. I think there’s a split in goals from what you want from the game, and how much time you have to play, but even people with 2-3 geared 60s, I think we’re still enjoying the alt life.

1 Like

I’m casual because I manage to get mostly nothing done even playing 8+ hours. Seriously the time I go between zones for quests feels like I’m losing exp.

I need a guide