DnD for frost dk

I know deaths due will let you hit an additional target with obliterate. What about making it hit 3 additional targets for 50% of the damage (4 targets hit overall) and make the cleave affect a regular thing for death and decay

They’d need to redesign frost scythe if they did that. Not to say they shouldn’t consider that anyway, of course, given frost scythe is currently looking to be a dead talent if you run 2h frost.

DnD should be just a tank ability, with its “blood” feel. I’m also not a huge fan of ground effect damage. I could take it or leave it tbh, when I play UH barring situations where there’s a huge pull I sort of resent using the frost rune on a ground effect ability and even when I do half the time the tank moves the mobs out.

So just the way I see it here is that ground effect abilities that do dmg over time (as opposed to instant dmg obviously) should all be tank abilities since they determine where the mobs stand. Generally speaking and all that. And yes I know someone will be like “shouldn’t players work together?” To which my answer is “yes, however I still don’t like having my dmg tied to a spot in a game where moving is constant.”