DMF in ally territory WITH Fire Festival?

Cry more. Your faction is far worse about griefing sweaty raiders.

I hope you get camped and griefed just for making this topic.

I’m going to be going to your server forums and server discord and post this thread, and hope the Alliance there hunt you down.

Feel every piece of that humble pie.

lol get a life loser.

mad cause i didn’t acknowledge your cry for attention?

pathetic.

1 Like

Not really. I just thought It was funny trying to bully someone based off logs on a PvP topic.

Like I said I will be linking this thread on your servers disc when I get off work, just cuz I like to stir the pot.

It’s a long run back man.

I also suggest bringing a change of pants.

Feel every piece of that humble pie.

1 Like

Making fun of people with Asperger’s and/or Autism is not cool.

Making fun of people who complain about world buffs being lost on a PvP server is cool.

8 Likes

lol someone is crying because they can’t be the ONLY favored faction! your tears are quite delicious, tell me more.

Hes not complaining. This is a person crying and breaking down as he lashes out at others for pointing out his stupidity.

Enjoy getting butchered

2 Likes

coming from and effing alliance? blessing of wisdom/blessing of salvation much?

Gtfo of here with those disengenuous asinities buds

lol, so mad

well you were right, I’m not complaining, im pointing out a blatant unfair advantage given to the alliance.

Rather then dismantle my point with equally valid points, you ad hominem like an effing child. You know the mark of an intelligent person? The ability to be confronted with opinions you disagree with, and still be rational.

Enjoy have a sub 90 IQ.

Blood Fury + WIND FURY TOTEM and War Chiefs Blessing.

BYE!

Lol oh child. You are comical at least

2 Likes

As if Horde doesn’t have numerous advantages?

1 Like

Perfection

8 Likes

BF is orc only. Are we comparing racials? Welll MACE/SWORD specialization. Or how about FEAR WARD?

wind fury totem doesn’t MEAN anything if you pull aggro genius. Again, i could just point to all the paladin blessings which are FAR better. There is a reason Allies completely dominate the top parses.

WCB can ALSO be grabbed by allies. Best allies do it. You don’t cause you suck.

BYE.

OH I lol’d way too loud.

Ty Pollz.

2 Likes

Maybe you can spam your server for some PvPers to help your guild since you cant take care of yourself.

Maybe dont come across as crying like you do here. Then again maybe they’d pity you

okay, so go into the alliance cities and get those fire festival buffs, it takes less effort than getting MCd for WCB

5 Likes

As you walk back to your body from eastville lodging camp, it should give you plenty of time to pull up the parses of everyone who had a hand in your death.

I hope they are all grey parsers, untill they parsed orange on you!

1 Like

bringing attention to a BLATANT inequality, when allies already have so damn many things going for them in PvE =/= crying there buds.

IDGAF about allies ganking. Its gonna happen no matter what. PvP is PvP and griefing is griefing

Wahts bs is you get fire festival during DMF week, when you ALREADY have numerous advantages in PvE.

Reading comprehension is hard i know, but you’ll get there.