DMF in ally territory WITH Fire Festival?

Seems like blizzard is unfairly giving Allies a free ticket to record parses.

On a pvp server filled with griefers, its just freaking redonkulous trying to get DMF as it is.

Combine that with the fact that allies get Fire festival on THEIR DMF week? seems super unfair. IDGAF about being ganked. It happens.

Whats bs is allies get fire festival on THEIR DMF week, when horde get no such buffs on our DMF week, especially when allies have so many advantages in PvE already.

IMO Fire Festival should continue at least until horde get DMF in our territory.

not to mention the guards in BB are completely asleep today, so even if u manage to get out of DMF and into BB to get ZG buff, allies can still kill with impunity.

DOGZ cry more QQ

most of whom are in your guild. cope

14 Likes

Isn’t the fire festival over today.

its over tonight yes

2 words. Warchiefs Blessing. K. You can gtfo now

22 Likes

Fr fr. Dogz crying about pvp griefers is super rich

War chiefs Blessing AND the horde have a 100% safe Songflower with NPC guards surrounding it…

6 Likes

Play on a PVE server if stacking full WBs every single raid is your aim.

6 Likes

Me and my group will be defending DMF for hours.

Gonna grief everyone.

Can’t wait!!

4 Likes

Nobody cares.

6 Likes

Oh no! Alliance having a minor convenience?!?

QUICK BLIZZARD FIX IT

3 Likes

Incoming hotfix

You can either transfer to a PvE server or feel shame for making this post as Horde.

Git guud kid.

1 Like

He’s gonna feel every piece of that run back.

Horde Rez all the way by redridge when they die at Darkmoon, he can reflect the whole walk back.

I’m going to be waiting for people to get the buffs, while act all friendly, then when they get the buff I’m going to ap,zhc,pom pyro them.

Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Go get em tiger! :tiger2:

A small team of guildies and me camp the summoners sometimes in Mulgore. Chain Lightning go BOOM. Especially two of those and a shadowpriest. :wink:

But then we usually get overrun. Such is the way of PvP on my home server.

sure mr 88th percentile. I’m the one who needs to “git guud”

Oh do me next

1 Like

I don’t care about parsing on a PvP server as 30/0/21.

Oh and you’re playing on Faerlina. You should know that’s a PvP server. Like a P V P server. (spaces for emphasis)

1 Like

Does the rest of your guild cry like this?

Bad look

5 Likes

allies can get WCB too stop crying and get an MC. Best allies have no problem. There is no world buff horde can get that allies cannot.

Giving allies free DMF while they have a huge dps increase (3% crit) is blatantly biased and unfair and ur just trying to defend it cause you’re too scrub to get a WCB