DKs are laughable

notice how so many people are fotm rerolling to death knight cause of how braindead they are rn? they can’t die because they take 35% less damage while under 30% among many other things and they can stay mounted in combat and do tons of damage especially if unholy…

2 Likes

The amount of classic posters lately is crazy.

it’s unreal

DKs are definitely over-tuned. It’d be nice if enh got some of that love because we’re doing less damage than pres evokers right now.

7 Likes

and warlocks plz

I know, buddy.

I face tank DKs as hunter

2 Likes

That’s a lie or you’re face tanking bots lol.

Finally dk might be viable

4 Likes

DK bots!!!

Ret war for 8 seasons in a row :sleeping:
Dk in the pre season :rage::rage:

6 Likes

You can tell which devs love what classes based on them hero talents.

None of mage specs got anything as cool as DK or their legion of horseman and mounted combat in wpvp.

Never dueling a DK again

DK’s are like the only class playing with weapon enchants atm. On beta they aren’t that crazy when everyone’s fully geared.

2 Likes

Let me guess you play mage so of course dk is on your radar over fury warrior.
There are literally 0 DHs in the game because they all rolled fury XD. NERF this cringe spec fast.

This
characters needed

don’t even care about why

whatever caused that should stay indefinitely

13 Likes

Because the apes flip between DH and Fury, which ever is FOTM at the time. Both spec should be perma gutted out of existence.

1 Like

True, real, and based.

3 Likes

i faced a few of them in bgs today and you cant even kite their dmg theyll just kill you from range. my poor arms warrior smh oh well ig it happens and all that ish np man glhf ty ggs /shrug

tf did i just read this is bait no?

2 Likes