DK Unrestricted Creation Doesn't Work?

'Ello 'ello!
I’ve seen some other older forums, but they don’t seem very helpful for making an unrestricted death knight? I’m not sure if the token 1 free death knight without having a level 55 on a realm is still functioning, but two of my friends were able to make a death knight just fine a few days ago without a level 55 anywhere on their classic account. However, I haven’t been able to make one whatsoever despite also not having any level 55 characters on my account. I’ve never made a death knight before on classic so there isn’t anything I can delete. I’m on the Azuresong surver and it’s locked, but so are my friends that did make death knights so that doesn’t seem to be the problem?
I’m not really sure what to do.

You’ve needed a 55 for a long time now. Your friends did not make DKs without a 55.

Well one’s explained by a 58 shaman packed away on his account, but the other is still a lost case with nothing on his account above 22 besides that DK he just made. R.I.P.

Blizzard put the restriction back in ages ago. You need a character 55+ to unlock it.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now the other friend says he made the DK a long time ago.
CASE SOLVED PEEPS.
Thanks for the patience

1 Like