DK Shadowlands Changes...2H Frost! :D

What’s the saying about glass houses?

7 Likes

Except barring a few rare outliers, Frost was 2h focused until late WoD, and even then it was still capable of competing with dw. DW was just easier to play because of attack speed and Death Siphon.

3 Likes

BAHA!! Oh sorry… that joke hit my funny bone.

DW has been the better option for dps outside of highmaul and maybe one other instance.

People are already seeing why in alpha with DW having almost 4 times as many KM procs as 2h.

What did you expect?

2 Likes

Exactly what has been happening since Wrath. What did you expect?

Oh, you expected Two Handers to be superior? Sorry buddy, you gotta wait for some tuning. :bowing_man:

1 Like

We’ve already established that you have zero experience or playtime to back that argument up, and why you dodged multiple people’s questions in other threads. Also, the only time period where dw was better was one tier of Masterfrost (DS) and it wasn’t even worth it unless you were min-maxing.

Just to clarify, you repeating youtuber’s opinions doesn’t mean you are suddenly the DK expert.

6 Likes

Not what I said, and you want to call other people liars?

No, it wasn’t. Let’s see who got rank 1 dps in Cata against Al’akir when it was current. Preach, and he was DW. DW Frost in Wrath did better dps as well which all the guides during that time backing that up and those guides are still around. Oh and in Firelands DW was better though 1h weapons were scarce with there only being 1 1h dps weapon.

MoP again DW scaled better, after Highmaul DW pulled ahead as well.

Preach plays with world first tier guilds.

Nope.

Idk, I didn’t raid in Cataclysm.

Absolutely did not.

No.

1 Like

And? He got rank one on something you guys claim was behind. It’s already been established that DW does better dps expansion after expansion no matter how many times you guys object to it.

The best players in the world can make a souffle out of a dung heap.

DW was better. You can’t chance that fact.

I don’t have to, because it isn’t one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lol cherry picking fight encounters huh?

What? 2h frost, UH, and Blood DPS were all viable and even meta throughout Wrath. If DW was as amazing as you say it is, they wouldn’t have had to add a talent to buff its damage and resource output.

I was unholy and 2h frost during the entirety of Cata, and DW was hot garbage outside of firelands and even then it was easier and more rewarding to play Unholy or 2h.

No it didn’t.

DW didn’t finally pull ahead till HFC.

3 Likes

So you’re looking at 2h threads now and seeing people say they want big Obliterate hits? And how exactly does that cancel out my next post,

I can go through the 2h Frost threads and cherry pick people saying “We just want cosmetics!” more than I can “We want 2h Frost with big Oblits”

Which is, in this thread as well, exactly what you’re doing?

If only someone made a poll during all this.

If only the migration to the new forums didn’t delete a metric ton of posts. I still remember explaining why Pillar of Frost is bad game design and should have stayed removed. Frost DK casuals didn’t care, then immediately complained that the spec was suboptimal at launch.

Because of that, I’d prefer it if the casuals stopped stating things like “DW has 4x as many KM procs as 2h!!” as if this early Alpha patch is the final 9.0 patch that we’re launching with. We easily have 5 months of feedback to give; now’s the time.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is. Why are you bringing this up yet again after being shown you were wrong in the thread I first responded to?

Logs and guides show you are wrong.

You are wrong too, logs and guides support my point.

Guides are subjective. Post all logs from all expansions. You brought them up. It’s on you to prove that’s true. If you don’t, you accept you’re wrong infront of every poster in this thread.

Every log.

Go.

1 Like

You keep claiming this but you can’t post jack to back up your point other than hyperbole.

1 Like