DK Shadowlands Changes...2H Frost! :D

My point was already made. And your “fix” is still wrong.

So does each weapon have it’s own safety net? So your main hand crits has a 30% chance to proc KM and so on. While your off-hand has the same chance to start with?

Main hand and off hand are irrelevant. It’s just auto attack crits. First auto attack crit is a 30% chance, if that doesn’t proc the next auto attack crit is 60%, the next one if that doesn’t crit has 90% and then it goes to guaranteed after that. 2h just doesn’t have as many autos, and thus it doesn’t have as many auto crits which is why DW has 277% more km procs than 2h.

iirc they share the same bad luck proc protection. basically every crit auto it checks for a proc. say roughly 20% chance to proc to start (not the actual numbers im just using them as an example). if it fails the roll the next chance is boosted to 40% and so on. dual wield autos significantly more often due to swing speed + 2 weapons thus the disparity in km procs. there was a very long discussion on km alone in another thread which basically came down to 2h requiring close to a 100% crit modifier if i remember right for it to average out to dual wields proc rate.

So could they not just change KM to have some sort of MotFW passive? Say like, your crit autos have a 30% chance to trigger KM and 2H has a 60% chance? Perhaps not those numbers but KM have a double chance to proc for 2H. Would that sort out the issue or would it make 2H more favorable than DW?

2H Obliterate - complete the dream Blizz!
i found the thread. 2 people basically did the math on this towards the 400th post of the thread

1 Like

wouldn’t do much of anything but at best increase 2h procs from a little less than 2 per minute while DW was getting a little over 7 per minute, to like 4 procs per minute since you are starting on the second stage of back luck protection. It’s just a band aid. You still would need more crit and haste, and at that point just use DW.

2h is not a good choice for procs based off of auto attacks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:100:

5 Likes

More trolling huh? That’s all you ever do on here. So if I’m actually taking part whether or not people like what I’m saying and people are telling others to ignore me, then what should they do with someone like you? Hmm?

Flarkness proves to be the wisest DK.

3 Likes

Well they can just read their posts and decide for themselves. When the village idiot exposes themselves, can just ignore what they say or toy with them and watch them continually regurgitate garbage and offer zero evidence other than vague asides.

1 Like

Imagine arguing in bad faith so much that you exhaust both Flarkness and Biceps. Truly an achievement.

6 Likes

At this point off you don’t have her on ignore, you’re basically trolling yourself.

6 Likes

Why is it than when something is being explained to someone asking questions, the 5-6 of you follow and talk trash?

How weak. Biceps has been wrong, and the sim had things wrong with which was found out by actually having a discussion. They even asked where I got it the information that glacial advance cd was reduced by haste. These people are not the end all be all in knowledge of the class and neither am I.

You guys are just so upset that I was right about your precious 2h being mechanically garbage. Your arguments are shallow and weak and always have been. Get over it.

Hoping to get a beta invite next week.

You can get a better feel of what needs to happen when you actually play the class.

With 2hFDK, vendors, and all the other class changes I’m actually looking forward to the new xpac.

3 Likes

Good morning Debbie Downer, they didn’t peace out because you were right and they were wrong. They left the conversation because you constantly argue in circles and ignore anything that contradicts your intended narrative. You’re the DK forums equivalent of a pull string doll, every time someone suggests a class design change that might smooth out 2H you spout off the exact same thing over and over until they just grow sick of it and leave.

I’m pretty sure most of us taking pop shots over here would love to have an actual constructive discussion, but you constantly take over every single thread that even mentions 2H briefly and drive the conversation towards yourself and your narrow-minded view of what can and can’t possibly work in the game. You are the literal definition of a naysayer and most of us are bored of it, bemused but thoroughly bored.

8 Likes

I haven’t played my DK since Legion (I loved Dark Arbiter). A question to the alpha/beta testers: Is frost still locked behind the breath play style? I dislike that talent and won’t touch frost if I have to use it.

Problem as I see it without having beta access yet…

I dont see where they made up for the loss of Frostwhelps and Icy Citadel azerite traits which makes Ice cap play powerful at the moment.

Guess we will see…

I see that kelliste person still hasn’t answered the person question. All i see is he or she is just circling on her own questions but will not do the work to show fact and evidence as the person said multiple times. I just ignore her and just post ideas on how to make the spec work better.

You do know blizzard could added a fourth spec for 2hander frost and buff passives so it do not interact with Dw mechanisms.

Also can create “if using 2h weapon statement then uses this coefficient formula and disable the Dw coefficient to be false so it doesn’t hinder either one.” Or something. I do know blizzard is working on it. So the more examples or ideas we can give the better feed back.

@ kellestie
I am pretty sure biceps guide and knowledge of the class is spot on. He even did the formulas for which you neglected to answer or give more insight for. Just reading your post seems like you know everything and stuck in the past. Come on now give ideas and stop being negative about Dw vs 2h. As the title of this post suggest ideas and feedbacks. You’re just ignoring others because you know you’re wrong. I’ve read and saw a few asking for proof and facts where you posted none just shows how wrong you are. They posted the logs.

3 Likes

Also do not mention private servers. They are not set as retail. Stuff is broken in that. So not reliable. And totally irrelevant.

1 Like