DK professions

I definitely want enchanting, but what about the 2nd one? Inscription? Thought?

1 Like

If pve is your focus always go engineering. If pvp is can still go engi but otherwise jc/ bs

1 Like

Rogue is already a JC.

Ahh, whichever profession you go will actually make little difference in the big picture, especially if gold is also in the equation. If min maxing is your goal sometimes you have to overlap professions just due to bonuses they give

What are you looking to do? Min/max? Go jc/engineering
Gold from dungeons go enchanting tailoring
Gold from open world go mining/herb
Never have to buy flask go herb/alch.
If you are asking for help please be clear what you want help with.

4 Likes

I just want something easy to level that is also useful. Maybe I’ll do enchanting/tailoring. That’s what I did on my Retail DK for Shadowlands.

For something easy and useful go tailoring for the enchant , easy to level through mat drops, and mining for the stamina bonus and gathering while leveling

2 Likes

Eng/jc.

Kits are like 1.8k/ea

My DK is going to have blacksmithing and inscription as their profession.

Mainly because I want a BS for the belt sockets and !@#$ buying them, I’d rather farm them all out beforehand and make them when I need… Though might be a great way to make gold.

Mine will be alchemy/jewelcraft. They make things I’ll always need more of. Alchemy also gets an infinite use potion/flask in wrath. Jewelcraft gets 3 super gems. Most people will be meta gaming engineer but I’ll be just fine without it. My gathering skills are on 2 other characters so my DK doesn’t need them.

mines gonna be engineering and think inscrib

Eng/JC is the way to go for PvE. Go Inscripion if you want early shoulder enchant, it can make a decent amount of gold too. But eventually you could get Sons of Hodir rep for their shoulder enchant leaving you free to replace it with another proffession.

Well dk do make good gather alts, but if dk is your main you need engineering.

Well, I just looked up swordguard embroidery. Looks like tailoring and enchanting it is.

1 Like

You should pick flowers.

But they go bad as soon as I pick them.

No. No, you do not.

You don’t need to be [race.] You don’t need to use [professions.]

Let people actually enjoy their game instead of turning every player in a clone of sweat drenched poop sockers, for once.

2 Likes

thats true you dont but i like to min/max way to much to not go orc DK and eng/JC

You do you. My point is that there is zero need to min max to the point of every single player being forced to use specific combinations. No matter your profession or race choices, you should not have issues clearing content in Wrath. Play what you enjoy.

And if you do end up struggling, I highly doubt being an Orc/Human Engi+JC would fix it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.