DK LF guild

hello coming back after a break and swapping to my dk. I’m only 410 ilvl, but looking to gear up and help with raid. I can tank or dps. I am 4/8 mythic this tier as a hunter. Just started the grind, but am a very reliable raider. I also like to M+ and PvP a lot.

Please let me know if any of your guilds would have a spot for me. I know i will be bench and help with heroic runs for a few weeks at least.

Sounds like you may be a fit for us. Read below about us and let me know!

<Armchair Generals> US-Sargeras-Alliance

Currently Recruiting:

• Ranged DPS
  • Healers: Skilled and mechanically sound of any class!
  • ANY exceptional players

Potential raid applicants should have raiding experience and should have thorough knowledge of their class and role. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
Tuesday & Friday: Sargeras /Central time 8pm-11pm (9pm – 12pm EST)

About Us:
<Armchair Generals> @ US-Sargeras (Alliance) is recruiting for our core raid team. We are an eclectic group of gamers who value our time and progressive game experience. Our members have a multitude of interest from pet collecting and M+ to transmog runs, PVP and of course, raiding. We have a relaxed 2-night raid schedule but maintain a somewhat business mentality regarding mechanics, personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

We are driven but not trying to be world firsts. With new content our goal is to clear normal, move to heroic, move normal to an alt night farm if there is interest and then do the same with heroic to mythic. It’s ok if we don’t clear mythic. We give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. We prefer not to have to ask anyone to sit but at times in order to progress this is required. We provide paid sim services for raiders to use and promote a healthy competition within, in order to always be improving. Be sure to mention if you’ve had raid lead experience or like to organize events, etc. We may consider you for assistance roles or more!

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our goal. We actively maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:

• Leadership with years of experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Enchants, flasks, food, gems, and other materials as needed
  • Alt raids/normal run nights as we progress
  • Mog runs, achievement runs, mount runs, guild events and more!
  • Active use of discord

Our Expectations:

• Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement.
  • Active participation

If this sounds like a fit for you, send a tell in game or discord and let’s talk!

Neesie#1962