Disney Blizzard... Let's be thankful these 2 words are not together

In theory it’s a blessing. But it’s not like Blizzard is challenging the mainstream orthodoxy.

2 Likes

George Lucas came up with midi-chlorians.

Disney can’t do worse than that.

8 Likes

And some hate everyone who isn’t a white man

I’m not sure the point you’re trying to make

Can’t say I seen any quest even remotely like this

7 Likes

I dont remember this quest line either.

8 Likes

I think you are, though. I just don’t think either of you wants to say it, lol.

3 Likes

Lets all remember Microsofts acquisition of Blizzard was recent. They were not responsible for Dragonflight in its entirety im sure.

2 Likes

It’s really just piss poor writers and people who want to inject their world view into fiction. A total lack of creativity in the industry as a whole.

9 Likes

So the issue is more they wont inject YOUR world view?

Not wanting certain people to exist, is a world view.

13 Likes

Based on The Acolyte, you would be wrong lol.

9 Likes

I mean if you wanna make up what I’m thinking, you can go ahead

Weird people just got re-outraged over something that everyone already heard about

I’m gunna guess a thumb yelled about it on YouTube

2 Likes

I still disagree.

Acolyte is a bad show.

Midi-chlorians is base level “lore” that is stupid because it perpetuates all following lore.

3 Likes

Not what I was doing, I’m team inclusivity and diversity. I’m just saying, I think we all know what he’s implying, that’s all.

3 Likes

Hey how did you know, that i hate EVERYONE, can’t be racist if i don’t think any race is superior or inferior to another, i think EVERYONE from EVERY Race is just as bad. Skin color, gender identity, or w.e you want to go with, all people are horrible. because humans are horrible.

1 Like

Except the midichlorians, while dumb, still worked within the context of the force. What they just did with the acolyte doesn’t lol.

4 Likes

Probably make it better tbh.

Why would I?

Specifically. What do you find racist about that article?

Is the new series that bad? I was thinking about watching it but I decided on episode 4 A New Hope, which I’m watching right now, mostly.

…so, Blizzard uses a tool to try to avoid tokenism, which people said was bad…and that’s bad? I think you just gotta say what you wanna say and eat the consequences, man.

6 Likes

I appreciate the conversation. You almost had a unique and personal thought.

4 Likes

I mean, if you don’t like what a company is doing you could, you know, stop giving them money lol.

3 Likes