Dishonorable Kills Need to be in Phase 3; not Phase 2

I saw one streamer claim that, and a lot of people reference them. I have not seen any video proof of it. Also cooldowns is only one part of fixing the issues and the least part.

But they are making changes to layering…

Changes everywhere…

DKs in Phase 2 is yet another in a long list of “Changes”…

A more authentic experience demands DKs in Phase 3

Are they? Like I said, no-one has shown any proof of a single claim.

It is a change it self… any change to that change is another change…

But it is a change that was done to provide a more authentic experience…

Also, making permanent end-to-end changes, is different from you requesting a change that will be reverted when you feel like it.

Cool. When do we get flying?

Can you refrain from red herrings, thanks…

I’m applying your logic in the way you suggested. A change begets a change, and eventually we’ve got Retail.

Not even close… my feelings have nothing to do with it… DKs came with BGs… Period.

1 Like

What changes to layering?

You are literally just making stuff up now. They aren’t changing anything to layering.

You totally missed my point. I was only pointing out the fact that any change to layering a change is a change…

#nochanges right…

DHKs were introduced to solve a problem with the Honor system. Regardless of whether it solved the problem or didn’t solve the problem in the implementation, it’s part of the Honor system and all system settings are 1.12. Starting now to make changes like that will lead to unintended onflow changes.

I already stated that I did not test the layer hopping change… It was reported… I did participate in all of the stress tests and they were changing layering as we were playing the game…

take your ad’homs else where…

Well to be fair you could just roll on a pve server and than no one would disturb your pve at all. Makes it very simple.

But that’s just using logic.

While ALSO adding another method to progress IN THAT system…

Factitious straw-man…

They weren’t “changing” layers. They were moving players from layer to layer to stress test them.

At least know what you are talking about.

Exactly… But by stating this; it is clear that you did not read my posts.

You listed one yourself!

I was replying to someone else

Not everything is about you.

If the gear from PvP is an issue then change when it is available… hand it out over phases…
Just like all of the other gear that was IN 1.12 but will be phased into Classic…

You call that content remember…